• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Cloud LAN 01 - AH Pro Circuit NZ Stop 1

Started by Midnite, January 31, 2010, 11:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

If i'm still around for this I wouldn't mind getting some of those diy tourneys running, with the entry money going towards 1st and 2nd prize (no 3rd if amount too small).

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

so true, ^^ play competitively then you should enter tournaments. :)
else just go have fun :D
are spectators allowed?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Midnite

Quote from: fluxcore on February 03, 2010, 07:45:40 AM
Midnite, is there any particular reason why the Tekken tourney will be run on 360? I was just thinking about posting about this event on Tekken Zaibatsu, but by far the biggest response will be something along the lines of "can't use playstation pad, not going".

I don't see Microsoft as one of your sponsors, so is there any scope for moving it to PS3?

In the next few days some more sponsors should be coming through. Microsoft & the XBOX 360 brand are a part of the bunch I believe will be involved. So depending on their response will depend on the PS3 situation

Lennysaurus

Put Down "The Lenny 2.0" for this motherfucker!!!!

I just got out of the hospital last night after having my final operation.

That means that after almost 2 years I can sleep properly!  SO you rat bastards better look out cause I want this motherfucker!!!

ANd for once I won't be tired!! hahahaahaha!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on February 03, 2010, 11:01:12 AM

That means that after almost 2 years I can sleep properly!  SO you rat bastards better look out cause I want this motherfucker!!!

Hey Buddy,
Good to hear you are all well!!! and I hope it helps you to have a better life style!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Hydro

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on February 03, 2010, 11:01:12 AM

That means that after almost 2 years I can sleep properly!  SO you rat bastards better look out cause I want this motherfucker!!!

Good to hear Lenny! Tis very good news :D

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

bro it doesnt matter how many drugs they feed you, im gonna win this haha :P

PUT ME DOWN
The New Generation Clockw0rk

massi4h

Who needs sleep anyway. Me vs U-man at Xlan all first night Akuma vs Ken on the boat stage was major epic. And flux, xlan was me winning guitar hero and previously going to singapore and meant to go to china. I was real bad at sf4 back then, but tourney was awesome I gotta admit. Hopefully Giga wants to sponsor me for SF4 LOL.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Everyone was shit back then.

Except for me of course.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

I gotta say its tempting, but going back to uni in March and dropping full time work means finances gonna be tight D: will have to see closer to the time I guess. Haven't been to a LAN event in a loooooong time either :o

Neal

When do entries close? Are there door sales?

Midnite

You can pay on the day or you can prepay. If you are going to prepay email the address in the OP and I'll give you bank or paypal details.

Barnstorm

neal you posted this up on zaibatsu?

id be keen and i live in welly so auckland folk should have no reason to complain about attending i have to drive 600+ km and you guys have maybe 60 at the most

im gona talk to a few welly guys see who is keen might have a few cod players in the mix

fluxcore

1st: AFAIK Neal has nothing to do with the event

2nd: I've posted a little thing on TZ to gauge ps3 vs 360 opinion. Seems like no-one cares tbh, hah - excellent

3rd: sweet

4th: Do you play t6 on xbl? We should try a game sometime.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

I wonder what would be cheaper atm, driving from welly to aucks or flying?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"