• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Cheers for chiming in guys. Sorry to hear your out of work Liam, that must suck. If it's an issue getting to mashups maybe we could get you a ride somehow. You've always been generous enough to pick up people and take to mashups, so we could at least return the favor.

Choco we played heaps of mk last week and will probably be the same this week as well. We skipped the ranbats last week and just rocked casuals. I'll probably make it no ranbat tourney if we have under 6 people.

What if we move it to Friday? Ps3 users could bring their single player games and we could borrow each others games to get over the psn outage. Someone bring an extra console and mk9 please. Game is too much fun :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

I prefer Thursday but if we're gonna get more numbers on a Friday then I really don't mind. I can provide my console but the problem is that since I've never played MK9 on mine I don't have anything unlocked.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

I'm easy with either. I can bring my xbox plus games if needed.

CptMunta

Yeah, lets make it Friday and see what happens. Hopefully it's easier for people to make it.

Oh and the South Island regionals thread just got updated with a list of prizes. MK9's New Zealand distributors have come to the party and will be throwing in some goodies, dunno what yet. MK fans prepare yourselves :)

Rafifty

I dont mind which day we meet up, except funnily enough this week i cant do thursday lol
Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

Oh yeah this will be my last mashups before I head to Melbourne next week so I'll probably need some SSF4 and MVC3 training. I probably should spend more time on SSF4 though... So rusty  :D

Chocobuny

Sorry I'm not coming, have felt like shit since yesterday and don't really want to spread it around. Let me know if you guys had a good turn out tonight though

CptMunta

Back to Thursday this week. Got a bit of a rad annoucement on the cards. Nick will be in Oz kicking some ass. It'll be the last mashup for 2 weeks since I head to Oz next week.

CptMunta

Oooo just heard from nick via flash timezone riccarton has AE!!!! Anyone keen on a mission. Might head down there Friday lunchtimeish. Hopefully we can get that AE tournament for the SF2CE happening! Good news!

Flash

Quote from: CptMunta on May 17, 2011, 06:30:26 PM
Oooo just heard from nick via flash timezone riccarton has AE!!!! Anyone keen on a mission. Might head down there Friday lunchtimeish. Hopefully we can get that AE tournament for the SF2CE happening! Good news!

Told Nick I wasn't sure if it's AE or not, quote from FB

Timezone New Zealand
Super Street Fighter 4 is now at Timezone Riccarton. For dedicated Street Fighter fans, this is a great improvement on the previous release of Street Fighter 4, and best of all we have loaded the game onto two separate cabinets for better head to head competition.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

redtie

Haha got nicks message too was about to go down but then had to pick up a new monitor I bought. Might pop down tomorrow afternoon after class

Nick4now

I'm in Melbourne now and will be meeting up with the boys on Thursday to play AE. Sadly I probably won't get the chance to play them at Marvel and what sucks even more is that they're having Regionals for MVC3/SSF4 this Saturday... Which I can't make because of the wedding  :-\

Nick4now

Oh yeah Flash did say that he wasn't sure many times but I'm confident that it is AE since they said it's "Super". I doubt they'd have a console within a cabinet but if it isn't AE blame it on me for getting your hopes up  ;D

CptMunta

Andy is coming tomorrow for CvS2 practice. gonna be rad. Chime in after you check out AE in Riccarton, Kim said it's Super as well so it's probably AE. Will be heading down Friday night probably for some games.

CptMunta

Good mashups last night gentlemen  :) good to catch up with Kim and Andy :) CvS2 still helluva fun. Glad the posters are out in the wild now. Tournament is gonna be awesome.

Heading down to timezone riccarton for some SSF4 AE around 8 might see yous there.