• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on April 08, 2011, 01:30:46 AM
GGs everyone! Im keen to save up all the money from ranbats for something. Maybe like buy a community monitor or something

We could fully do that if you guys are keen. Though my monitor isn't really going anywhere. I'm going to start keeping track of Rankings for MvC3 starting next week. Lots of fun and lols last night. I'll have to update the SSFIV rankings later. Shall we have the rankings carry over to AE?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

I'm keen to save up for a lagless monitor and winner gets to take it home for a week every mashups?  Imagine all the coinage  ;D

GGs everyone, yusss Mahvel is next week!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

See yous at 8pm this week for marvel ranbats and super sf4 and whatever everyone else is keen on. BRING 2 FUCKING DOLLARS :P
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Yeah Kungs! I lost my wallet last week and still managed to scavenge around my place to find enough  ;D

redtie

Quote from: CptMunta on April 12, 2011, 07:54:58 PM
See yous at 8pm this week for marvel ranbats and super sf4 and whatever everyone else is keen on. BRING 2 FUCKING DOLLARS  >:(

That looks better. And! Still very keen for the monitor idea.

Rafifty

Keen for this week, I like the monitor idea aswell would be good for our scene

p.s @redtie
Quote from: redtie on April 08, 2011, 01:30:46 AM
I think I going to change spencer to doraemon

i wish this game actually did have doraemon

Steam ID: rafifty123

Rafifty

redtie

Rafifty

redtie

Rafifty

electric

Quote from: redtie on April 14, 2011, 07:20:31 PM
Keen. Got a new puppy! Need to name him something

Also keen to know - puppies are fuckin' gangsta
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

redtie

We got a boarder collie. Mum was boarder collie x beardie collie and dad was pedigree boarder collie. Drove out to a dairy farm to pick him up. Our pup is like a cream colour not the traditional black white collie, he looks mean as. We also have an American Bulldog pup coming from a breeder in taupo next week fully papered with the ABA too. The dad to that litter weighs something like 62kg. We got the biggest boy too hah. Should be mean as seeing the two grow up. We thinking about getting a manx kitten to complete our marvel team hah

And of course GGs to everyone at mashups today. Was fun testing new team which will probably become my main.

TEAM BEAM!

Nick4now

Sweet! I'll probably come around some time to check out the puppy haha Also GGs everyone, atm no change to my current team for now  ;D

electric

Awesome - the collie sounds like a Merle one - my girlfriend and I were looking at some on Trade Me the other day: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Pets-animals/Dogs/Dogs/Border-collies/auction-352891963.htm

The bulldog sounds like he's going to be a monster haha - we have a 7 month old Bullmastiff cross Husky puppy who's up around the 35kg mark and he's still got another year or so of growing to do... he's going to be a big bastard as well haha

Fuckin dogs - so awesome.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla