• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Yip, SSF4 is this week. Bring your gear and Snacks and what not.

Redtie can you bring some CvS2 magic on an HD  ;) . I also think you, me Nick and Andrew should start sussing out some time to practice up. I need to learn some roll cancelling action and get some character experience. Beware the A/K Groove.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

Nick4now

Keen for CVS2! Finally got my PS2 HRAP today too. Waiting over a month for it to arrive after winning the auction for it to arrive is not cool and I wish I could give more than a negative feedback.

Just tested it out and buttons kinda feel worn out. Air dashes sometimes don't come out so I guess the next step is to look for sanwa buttons  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

My 2nd stick will probably be an HRAP some day, keen for tonight who needs rides?
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on April 21, 2011, 03:26:18 PM
Keen! Shot bol. Wheres Choco at?

I chatted to him psn. Hope I've finally perswayed him to come :) especially since it's super sf4 and his cammy has really leveled up. I'll flick him a txt see what's up.

Chocobuny

Hokay guess I'm in it. Txtd u raffity to see if I can get a ride lol. When bouts would you be leaving?

Rafifty

Sweet as, chocobunnys for easter mashups,

prolly head to redties like 745ish then swing by yours on the way, so b4 8
Steam ID: rafifty123

Chocobuny

Nick4now

Haha of course a dude with a handle like "Chocobuny" wouldn't miss out on easter mashups lol Sweet as, see yous tonight!

CptMunta

Almost forgot. Easter prizes up for grabs tonight! Get hype! ;D

Nick4now

GGs everyone! Shout outs to Chocobuny for being a secret undercover beast at games that he "supposedly" doesn't know how to play.... liar.

Chocobuny

Guess I just have a talent at mashing electricity or mashing launcher with sentinel....

redtie

Hahaha GGs man! Nice to see you come out to mashups! Next week again!

CptMunta

GGs guys. Watching Choco's Cammy was pretty hype. Especially the mirrors vs Nick. Good games. I dunno how you do it but you seem to be able to pull out random chocofactor in every game we played. Never playing Super Turbo or much Marvel but still beating us.  :o

Thanks for coming guys, not the best turn out this week but hopefully we get some more people turn out for next week. Thinking of moving it to Friday and doing a Mortal Kombat release mashup! I can't afford to pick the game up just yet but might be able to get a copy for the evening also Redtie and Rafity may be picking it up.

I'm really keen to try the game out though and we'll have a for lols tourney like we did with the demo. Will try and hook up some rad prizes to give away as well.

We'll gauge the interest and might have MK9 at Regionals especially if it gets the numbers up :) Might Make two posters on for SI Regionals featuring all the games and one spotlighting MK and calling it the South Island MK tourney. Maybe call the distributor see what we can hook up.