• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

^ Awesome  :)

Spoke to Andrew and he'll be there too. Be good to catch up with everyone and gets some games in, and some much needed practice for the Super tourney in 2 weeks yikes!  :o
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Count me in! I think the last time I played SFIV was against you in TZ. lol Been having so much fun with good ol' ST on GGPO I nearly forgot about the SSFIV Tourney :o

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Damn. Im gunna do a darthfoxx and probably not show up today. I am trading my 360 for a PS3 tonight so might not be able to make it in. Sorry bros

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on April 16, 2010, 01:33:27 PM
Damn. Im gunna do a darthfoxx and probably not show up today. I am trading my 360 for a PS3 tonight so might not be able to make it in. Sorry bros

All good man. Hit me up once you're online.
Feel free to borrow some games next time I see as well. Same goes for you too Nick :)

I've just got Bayonetta and final fight double impact, so I'll probably be rocking those till super comes out.

geneterror

Quote from: redtie on April 16, 2010, 01:33:27 PM
Add me when you do. I get a good connection with Marc even though I'm in Auckland! psn=geneterror666
KOW 2011

Nick4now

Damn I too don't think will be able to make it as I will be with Redtie during the trade.  ;D

redtie

GGs marc and everyone else today was short but fun! Just listed ps3 games see signature. Its my brothers read the feedback for lol good times. Sweet I'll add you when I get my PSN sorted bro!

CptMunta

Man surprisingly good turn out last night  ;D

I got no-can-do txts from Loomie and Damon so I was thinking it would be just me and Andrew. Then some blood, Corey and his mate showed up. Good games guys. Digging the custom Shinryuken t-shirt bro! Will keep you guys in the loop with any SF4 happenings.

Redtie and Nick came down, so did Kim and new challenger Ed.

GGs at Timezone Propafanda. Your Blanka is really sick now. Awesome mixups. Kim what happened?! Your Ken has really improved FADCWTF?!?!?! you put Andy and Redtie on blast, just scraped by with his Sakura awesome match! Cool SF4 games Red and Nick :) Was cool to shoto up a storm for a bit.

Cool HD Remix Sessions too. That didn't get enough time in the sun I reckon. Also the Alpha 3 on the side was goodtimes. Forgot how fun that game can be.

Cheers for coming out gents. Lets get training. We gotta be strong for the online Team tourney vs the Auckland fellas come Release Party!

Oh and still gobsmacked by how awesome that X360 to PS3 trade you hooked up Redtie. That was a crazy good deal! And cool to here Propafanda joining the PS3 army next week. Will hook you up with converter when I see you next bro  :)

*cough* Everyone Preorder SSF4 at gamestation *Cough* Cough*  ;)

Nick4now

GGS everyone! HD Remix was fun and I'm not too familiar with Alpha 3 but it was cool to play! Can't wait for next mashups we definitely need to train for the Super tourney!

But hey Marc we signed into PSN at Redtie's place using his PS3 with my account to download HD remix and to my suprise I noticed a friend request. Congratulations you're my first PSN friend  8)

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CptMunta

Quote from: stereomonkey on April 18, 2010, 07:05:39 AM
Christchurch the PS3 city XD
we are mainly on ps3. Loomie, Damon and a few others rock the 360. None have modded xbox for "super" fun times though I think. At least online will be fun. :) you coming down bro? Or are you missioning it to brad's if so might see you online for the team battle.

CptMunta

See you tonight gentlemen, will probably play there for an hour or 2 and then head to my place. Flick me a txt if wanna know where we are at. So bring your sticks/controllers.  :)

I'm kind of in the mood for SF4 and 3S since the Super SF4 release party/tourney is in ONE WEEK! Scott's pretty hype and I'll probably pick him up to join us on the way back through to my place.

It'll be GGs :)

propafanda

I'll see yous this evening again fellas. This is your last chance Darth, nice absence strategy streaks from you so far lol. Sweet so Scott might join the madness too tonight cool. One week left for Super release! should be good games as usual and good luck to everyone, and have fun. Should be awesome.

Nick4now

I won't be able to make it to TZ at 8pm. I gotta go to a mate's graduation dinner but I'll throw you a txt Marc when I'm free to see whether you guys are still at TZ or mashing it out at your place.  :)

CptMunta

Argh!
Nora's got a woman in early labour. Might not be able to make it tonight. Might be done and dusted by 8, or things might not kick off till after 12. It's a 50/50 if I'll be able to make it.

I'll text you guys to see if you're still at Timezone after 8 and I can host at my place.

Really Sorry guys.  :(

But play without me level up and have goodtimes.

Don't worry she's go time off for the tourney next week it's all good.

Tourney Info:

The SSF4 order have been set. A few extra copies floating around for the day not huge numbers for each console though. It'll be first come first come first serve. Pre-ordering guarantees you a copy on release day basically. Then pic your copy up and practice all day  ;D

Redtie and Propafanda:

Was thinking one main setup with my stick and Redtie's stick and another for Pad vs stick. And we have another for PS3 pad vs PS3 pad. (I hope that's cool guys, I'll cover any damages if sticks get busted, we'll simply kick off people if they are being dicks)

I'll be going to Gamestation between 1 and 4 on Monday to setups for lagg and what not. I should be sweet as but feel free to come if you want. A pic of the setup has been posted in the tourney thread.

Sourced a Mashmaster prize.

Will hopefully catch up tonight to tell you guys some more news.