• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

I will probably just catch a ride with nick on his way back from his graduation dinner to yours Marc. I MIGHT bus into town to play at TZ but probably not.

Sweet yup I'm cool with my stick being used at the tourney

CptMunta

Nice turnout last night guys. All worked out in the end.

GGs Damon
Your akuma improoved heaps over the course of the night. Your zoning got really good kept everyone on their toes. Just need to work on your execution now to capatilise on those demon flips and jump ins. Looking forward to seeing you demon up a storm at the tourney.

GGs loomie
that gen is powerrad. Really cool to see you playing with the ps3 pad and getting fluent in it.  Still landing all the upkicks

GGs Propafanda
who are you thinking of maining for the tourney bro. Your blanka mixups might be the way to go I reckon. Gimme a call once you get your PS3 and I'll lend u my copy of 4 once I get my copy of super. Should be tuesday or wednesday.

GGs Nick and Redtie
I wasn't very onto it with my 3S game last night I have trouble switching between games. Your Yun Nick is getting nuts. Even if you miss comboing into genjin you still manage to get in there and do damage. I think we only got a couple of games of sf4 happening redtie.
goodtimes as always though.

Sorry again Kim. We were at tine zone till 9ish then headed to mine since Nora had a woman in labour so I didn't know how long people could stay before they had to get kicked out. Would have sucked if you bused all that way for nothing. Might catch up at timezone this week otherwise at the tourney. :)

even more hype for super now. Our session was helluva fun. Tourneys gonna be sick as. Preorder so you don't miss out. GET HYPE!!!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

GGs to everyone was fun again but wish we got there earlier. I am going to put a lot of hours practice for tournament this week

propafanda

GGs to Everyone as well, it was fun again.

Cpt.Munta Blanka wont be the only one I will probably use for the super tourney. I will look to buy a ps3 by Weds tops. That sounds great for you to lend iv until super I will let you know early in the week.
I will put alot of practice time in this week.

Nick4now

GGS people! Nice to see everyone leveling up! since SSFIV is only around the corner I thought I should share this  :'(

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Capcom have come to the party with even more prizes! Check the tourney thread for details.

Also will keep you all posted via PMs text and text regarding tomorrow if it's happening,  if it does that'll be super

CptMunta

Mashup this week?

I won't be here this week since I'll be in Auckland for their super sf4 tourney (if I win just one game I'll be stoked)

So anyone else feel like hosting? :)
be good to keep the momentum going. Get some third strike and HD remix rocking.

I'm also thinking about nationals and how to get us there representing chch and king of capcom, super sf4, HD remix, third strike. Hopefully gamestation can host, but no money to be made for them without a release. Be around 15 per head and we'll need 10 people entering. Hmmmmm lots to think about.

propafanda

yup friday matches at 8pm. Yeah I Hope you do good with a few wins at the Auckland ssfiv tournament Marc. The Nationals that would be awesome for us to get amongst the top up there. For Gamestation what kind of release for them to host? Another sfiv series...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Cross your fingers and hope you get me in the first round then munta. Im not looking forward to fighting uberrose in ssf4. Maybe i can trick you with my failkoto.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Quote from: ILL_BILL on May 04, 2010, 05:37:32 PM
Cross your fingers and hope you get me in the first round then munta. Im not looking forward to fighting uberrose in ssf4. Maybe i can trick you with my failkoto.

actually looking forward to the casuals more than the actual tourney :)

So much to learn from peeps that have the new guys down. Gonna be the bomb.

redtie

I will try make Friday but man! PSN is so much fun and right in the comfort of my room. Hmmmmm oh yeah! I'm gunna have drinks when I move back in with my gf, kinda like a flat warming near the end of the month BUT now I'm thinking why don't I have drinks AND Street Fighter! I'll keep yous posted. Could get messy.

Rafifty

Yea ill come down on friday prolly around 7ish depends,

Man loving super played like 7hrs straight yesterday muscles could barely pull out a hadouken at the end of it. good shit
Steam ID: rafifty123

propafanda

Redtie: haha I know what you mean. Having fun in the zone eh. I will join the madness when I get round to it sometime too.

Rafifty: good shit man. Do you play on psn network? probably wont be able to make 7ish. Might be like 8.30-9.

Rafifty

Yea i play on PSN, acc name = Rafifty. Im sure ill still be at tz when u get there anyway so we'll get some games in.

Woot my sanwa parts got shipped today should be getting them soon. Now i just needa know how to get this damn joystick ball off lol.
Steam ID: rafifty123

electric

Quote from: Rafifty on May 05, 2010, 03:00:47 PM
Woot my sanwa parts got shipped today should be getting them soon. Now i just needa know how to get this damn joystick ball off lol.

What kind of stick do you have ? Usually if you can get access to the bottom of the stick (if you have a TE, take the top panel off with an allen key) and then you'll see a screw at the bottom of it - jam a flat head in there and then undo the ball :)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla