• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafifty

Umm ive got an old white sf4 SE madcatz stick,

I can open it up and all but i reckon the balls like not screwed on properly or it got dropped on something because its kinda on an angle but not in line with the grooves in the thready part becuz its on a slant. Kinda hard to explain without pictures ill retry when my new joystick comes.
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Quote from: Rafifty on May 05, 2010, 03:29:14 PM
Umm ive got an old white sf4 SE madcatz stick,

I can open it up and all but i reckon the balls like not screwed on properly or it got dropped on something because its kinda on an angle but not in line with the grooves in the thready part becuz its on a slant. Kinda hard to explain without pictures ill retry when my new joystick comes.

I modded the exact same stick. I think we chatted about it at the tourney. Eaaaaaasy mod if you have a sanwa stick with the mounting plate. Otherwise it's time bust out the hacksaw.

Just be really careful with your quick disconnects since they can be on quite tight. Also some of the screws were put in a fucking transformer really tight so be careful not to strip em'

If you need any help with it give me a buzz. :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

Damn might not make it in tonight if i do ill be in at 830ish

Rafifty

GGs last night

Damn nick still got no answer for your gayken lol, ill keep workin on it this week and try surprise you and cheers for that hop ultra trick propafanda gonna mash it up heaps on the weekend

Nick4now

Quote from: Rafifty on May 08, 2010, 01:23:04 AM
GGs last night

Damn nick still got no answer for your gayken lol, ill keep workin on it this week and try surprise you and cheers for that hop ultra trick propafanda gonna mash it up heaps on the weekend

Hahahaha good games bro! Your Blanka is improving really fast! Just learn how to tech throws and my GOUken (I noticed that there was a typo in your post  ;D) should be a whole lot easier to deal with instead of eating a very damaging ultra lol

And Good games Andy! You knida caught me off guard there picking Bison. lol Your link combos a looking sweet  8)

On a side note: Good luck Marc! Make CHCH proud! ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

propafanda

GG's Nick and Rafifty but me not good enough against your gouken. GG's Rafifty near the end your Blanka was hell tricky. 
Until next time.

Marc: The casuals are the fun and easy part but CHCH depends on you now since we're not there  ;D Good luck man.

CptMunta

Cool to hear you guys had a rad time at T to the Z. I'll defintely be at the next mashup. Really looking forward to some local casuals. We'll meet at timezone then play some super, third strike and HD remix  at mine if guys are keen. Will also txt horst, Corey, kim and crew to see their keen as well.

Flatwarming sf styles sounds mean as. Last time I played street fighter drunk I got punched in the face! Goodtimes :)

redtie

Looking forward to mashup this week! If we get a few more numbers, should I bring my ps3 around? I got two sticks now so sweeet! Should be good

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on May 11, 2010, 08:40:29 AM
Looking forward to mashup this week! If we get a few more numbers, should I bring my ps3 around? I got two sticks now so sweeet! Should be good

2 ps3s! 4 sticks counting Andy's!  Fuck yeah!

I'll grab my 2nd monitor off scott maybe run Super SF4 on the big screen, HD Remix on the small screen and 3S on the laptop. Hopefully Horst and the 3S guys can make it.

We'll just see how we are doing for numbers at Timezone first. Oh and am dropping the t-shirts off at Gamestation today. Will txt you guys with a heads up once the are there.

redtie

Tshirts! Sweet! You got my new number aye?

Ohhhhhhhhh... does your converter take two ps2 sticks when used on ps3??? Cause its a Soul calibur 2 stick, hasn't even been tested yet cause too poor from buying glasses to get a converter

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on May 11, 2010, 09:51:03 AM
Tshirts! Sweet! You got my new number aye?

Ohhhhhhhhh... does your converter take two ps2 sticks when used on ps3??? Cause its a Soul calibur 2 stick, hasn't even been tested yet cause too poor from buying glasses to get a converter

Welcome to club 4 eyes  :D
I think I've got it. I'll txt Nick too so your bases are covered.

I hope you like the shirts they are only Ryu Design since that's all we could get in the end, I hope you guys aren't too underwhelmed when you pick em' up. I think they are pretty sweet and Lenny saw mine at the Event up in Auckland and thought it was pretty sweet.

I've got 2 converters one that Andrew's borrowing and another one exactly the same that I'm borrowing from Scott. I'm sure you could borrow it if I asked him nicely.

If you guys could bring back my Anniversary collection guidebook that would be sweet. Would like to share it with some of the other punters so we are all well versed for our King of Capcom tourney.

redtie

Oh sweet!! Oh the book yup! I'll bring it to mashups on Friday bro its been idleing on my desk for ages, damn uni.

Rafifty

Id be pretty keen for some more mashups this week, pm me some details bro.

Also i can bring my SE madcatz ps3 stick if we need but my parts still aint here yet  :'( (so no guarantees for up left back jumps heh) hopefully they arrive b4 friday.

edit: sweeeeeeeeet parts arrived this morning gonna try mod it later tonight after uni, watch me make something fucking harder then it really needs to be

Nick4now

I picked up my T-shirt yesterday ;D thanks man!

But yeah I hope more people turn up to mashups this friday. It'll be cool to play 3s and HD Remix against them  8)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Did you RTL get a hold of you marc? He seemed pretty keen to jam with us on Friday.

Good shit Rarfifty, hopefully your mods going all good. Was round at friends house and got to test the soul calibur stick, its quite a good stick! But only tested it out on tekken 5 though. Deifinately worth alot more then I paid for it.