• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafifty

Yea the mod's working sweet so far.

Its made doing shoryukens and stuff way easier, can now start working on my adon more, ill be sure to bring it down tomororow night.
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on May 13, 2010, 11:12:49 AM
Did you RTL get a hold of you marc? He seemed pretty keen to jam with us on Friday.

Good shit Rarfifty, hopefully your mods going all good. Was round at friends house and got to test the soul calibur stick, its quite a good stick! But only tested it out on tekken 5 though. Deifinately worth alot more then I paid for it.

I bought it up in the chat room but he must have missed it. I'll pm him. RideTheLighting is his handle on nzism I think. If you bump into him online. Just Message him my number. Just not in the chatroom lol  ;)

Just a heads up. My wife is a midwife so if someone goes into labour I may have to cancel on short notice, depending on the circumstance. We should be sweet as like we are most weeks, since her backup usually covers for her that time. But just an FYI in case shit goes down.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Ridethelightning

Hmm, was on and off my PS3 lastnight, must've missed it.

Def keen on SSF4, PM'd

redtie

Seeyahs tonight. I'll bring ps3 and sticks round to Cpts place

propafanda

yup I'll see thoughs that are at TZ at 8 first, then Marcs place later good times.

redtie

Damn. That. Was. FUN!

Thanks for having us over Marc! 3 Setups and 10 of us jamming was mean! Good times I see us all leveling up together at this rate.

Awesome!

Rafifty

GGs christchurch,

Man big ups to marc for letting us all come over was real mean, hope we werent too loud haha.

Damn keen to start leveling up 3rd strike and HD remix aswell now!

Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Fuck yeah! :D Awesome turnout!!!

Cheers to Liam for bringing your ps3, extra monitor and Chinese coke. Cheers Redtie for bringing your PS3 and sticks. Cheers Horst for bringing your Dreamcast and Sticks! My bro might have some RCA cables for it if you bring it next week btw. And Andy and Ben for bringing your sticks.

Rocking the DC with 3S was awesome then Hd Remix next door and Super on the end. It was like a Street Fighter history lesson. All the newcomers to HD and 3S were picking it up fast.

Ggs guys. Nora and Maya couldn't hear a thing!

Dunno if we should have Timezone in the mix at the start anymore. Maybe we should just do it for new challengers. That way next week we might be able to start earlier at mine and skip TZ say 9 or so.

If it's warm enough and we have more punters we might move into the garage. I'll see how we go. I'll make sure we have a more organized layout. Move the unused crap into another room.

Can't wait for Friday now! As for the B'Day party Redtie, Do it! Maybe we grab two Drunk scrubs and Pokieman battle! ;)

Great 10 game win streak at TZ Propafanda!

Ridethelightning

Thanks to all the dudes who brought along their gear, nice to have a bash on some quality sticks, and the dreamcast took me back.

A big thanks to Marc for making all this happen and welcoming us into his home, really appreciated. Might bring some more foreign coke next-time haha.

Nick4now

GGS people! Thanks everyone for providing the gears!

Shot Marc for hosting again and I hope your aniversary goes well tonight  ;)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Orochi

I can join you guys on the 25th of June, which also happens to be my 26th birthday~ Keen for games!

CptMunta

Quote from: Orochi on May 16, 2010, 12:06:23 AM
I can join you guys on the 25th of June, which also happens to be my 26th birthday~ Keen for games!

yeah bro of course :D

That'll either be the week of the tournament or week after :) it'll be goodtimes :)

propafanda

Hell yeah GG"s for Mashup on Friday Folks. Cheers to Horst and Liam for providing us with the periphials, monitor ect. Having Dreamcast 3S was mean, cool sticks too. Cheers Captain Marc for letting us mash it out at your crib again man it was fun.

CptMunta

Ok new weekly plan!

Meet at mine each Friday at 9pm

Alot of people feel like skipping the TZ portion which is okay. We'll meet up with new blood at TZ if they wanna get into the scene.

If I'm busy or can't host for whatever reason feel free to use this thread and PMs to get hold of everyone and host somewhere else.

Looking forward to this week. Hope we can get the numbers like last time. Will open up the other lounge next door too since we had no noise complaints last time.  :) So bring all the spare gear you can muster, sticks, consoles, drinks, snacks, whatever :D

Let's level up for the tourney!

propafanda

just wondering is 9pm a little bit late how about 8 or 8.30 at yours Marc? Since mashup usually starts at 8. All good if 9 is better for you and the others.