• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Quote from: propafanda on May 19, 2010, 10:23:53 AM
just wondering is 9pm a little bit late how about 8 or 8.30 at yours Marc? Since mashup usually starts at 8. All good if 9 is better for you and the others.

it's both eariler and later :)

We'd usually be at mine around 9:30 - 10ish anyways. Also making it 9 means it's not a mad rush once maya's in bed. And gives me time to setup etc.

Interesting podcast on srk mentions some interesting stuff on ranbats. Worth a listen. A
monthly 5$ ranbat could be a cool way to level our game up and wim some cash at the end of the year:

http://shoryuken.com/content.php?r=859-Wakeup-Shoryuken-E019-Community-Crossup-featuring-HAV

Hmmmmm Thinking cap ON!

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

electric

Just to contribute to this... I haven't heard the podcast yet but HAV is a very, VERY smart player. He's pretty much made the Abel forum on SRK the BEST character forum there is, by telling scrubs to shut the fuck up (lol) and encouraging top players to contribute by keeping everything stimulated. Going to listen to this ASAP.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

redtie

Mean will have a listen when I got time.

Ooooh Fridays gonna be mean. I'll bring some snacks, ps3 and stix. Should be sweet!

Rafifty

All good for friday this week sept i might have to leave a bit earlier. Ill bring my stick again and maybe my ps3(super, hdremix, mvc2, tekken5dr) if we need but ive got no monitor  :-\.

p.s the riccarton tz vanilla sf4 is back, if anyones there flip me a txt if im at uni and ill try come down for some games.
Steam ID: rafifty123

Ridethelightning

I can bring my display again if needed. Usual time sounds fine.

CptMunta

Yip bring all your goodies especially sticks! If you need my address again just pm or text me gonna be awesome. Will send out the txts.

redtie

GGs everyone!

Woah that was fun.

Fuck Jackie Chan

HAHAHAHAHAH!

CptMunta

Street fighter 1 and Jackie chan fists of fire were badass :)

hyper fighting was cool and mark of the wolves.

Good times :) bring your 360 and controllers next time horst and we'll rock two super setups and one HD remix and one 3S.

Cheers for bringing your gear guys. Next time we'll finally use that soul calibur stick redtie :)

Will be talking to Gamestation next week. Might have flyers and posters printed by then, If so I'll leave some for you guys to pick up and stick to notice boards around uni and to pass around amoungst friends etc.

Tourney is going to be helluva goodtimes :D

propafanda

good games people!

Cheers for the snacks and gear again guys it was fun.

Nick4now

GGS Everyone! Its good to see everyone leveling up!

Oh and here's where I got the Dan avatar

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

chained

Supp, first post here lol. Sure I'll bring my xbox when my mate gives back my hori stick.
-Horst

Rafifty

GG's all was alot of fun once again, those chips didnt last long lol.
Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Ayeeee its Horst, welcome welcome.

Pm'd you Marc

CptMunta

Quote from: chained on May 22, 2010, 05:19:19 PM
Supp, first post here lol. Sure I'll bring my xbox when my mate gives back my hori stick.
-Horst

sweet as bro. I've got another speaker cable so we can have 3 modern consoles with sound counting Liam's monitor. So next time if anyone has computer speakers bring em along :)