• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

FYI team  ;D

Thread here:

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1220.0.html

A3 Posters and A6 flyers printed and ready to go. You can pick em' up from my place if you are keen to get them out there or are randomly in Halswell  ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

I think I can host mashups this week. Giving Marc n fam a well deserved rest. Will keep you's posted.

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on May 30, 2010, 05:11:24 PM
I think I can host mashups this week. Giving Marc n fam a well deserved rest. Will keep you's posted.

Sweet bro could be awesome gotta get those Fliers and posters to you early this week :)

I don't mind hosting as backup. Saves me lugging my gear around lol  ;D

Scott and my friend newcomer Kahn will be down for this week. Scott's been playing tons online handle: Mineator. Also Damon was round today for casuals and is entering the super tourney too :)

redtie

Oh I see, well I can now confirm we are able to host it this week. Unless its easier for you Marc to do it at yours? I don't mind either.

Although then we could all get to see what Super looks like in 42" Full HD mode hah  ;D

I will probably be having a friend over too hes new to SF4 series but really keen to learn

CptMunta

Oh snap 42" casuals all good :)

will bring my Ps3 monitor stick convertors and pads can also give a few peeps a ride from
town picking up Scott and Kahn.

Pm the address bro once you guys have a time sorted and I can send it out via txt to the guys with your cell if you want and we can go from there. Really looking forward to this weeks mashup gonna be goodtimes :) 

redtie

Sweet as!

8:30 sounds good although something might pop up during the week so will confirm time on Wednesday for everyone.

propafanda

Good games at your place the other night Kim. Even though it was only vanila, I will bring super next time bro

redtie

Sup sup sup!

Mashups this week mine at 8ish? till 1ish

I'll Pm you's with address

Bring your sticks, setups, snacks etc

Shoes at door please :)

PEACE!

CptMunta

Good stuff bro, I've texted the troops :)
Cheers for hosting will be round at yours with my bro 8:30ish methinks can pick up people with no wheels on my way through town I'd they are. Oh and try at test game mode setting on your beastly tv before fri if you can bro. If it's really laggy I can bring my tv as well. Looking forward to it. :)

redtie

Sweet! I ran some tests on it last night on HDR seems really good esp. on game mode.

Rafifty

Looking forward to playing more street fighters this week, fucking uni is being a bitch making me feel all guilty by playing instead of studying lol

Steam ID: rafifty123

propafanda

WHOW ! good times rock on sounds good Ti lol

I will be in town at 8.30ish Mark if possible for a lift from there to Ti's lol. I will pm you my cell # if things change.

redtie

8)

And I got your posters Marc, will put them up tomorrow as I forgot to bring them with me to uni today

CptMunta

No probelm bro. Cheers for putting them up and spreading the word. Will bring the rest to mashup in case any folks are at tech or whatever.

Just wondering. Has anyone got a gameboy advance SP adapter?

Nick4now

See you guys tonight for some mashup madness  :)

Oh and I'll Bring The SolCal2 Stick along with our copy of SSF4

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion