• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafifty

See yous tonight, ill bring my stick but im having a few problems with it ill get u guys to take a look.

ill bring kof12 if anyone wants a mash on it i know its shit but 42" lol at least itll look good. also i downloaded that ssf4 guide if anyone wants a read its like 300pages lol, im finding it pretty cool but most of the stuff in it you guys would know anyway.
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Sorry guys its not 42" its actually 47" I know what a bummer. See yous tonight!

CptMunta

Ggs last night gentlemen.
Cheers heaps for hosting redtie and thanks to your girlfriend for the banana cake!

I played way better this time around. Also cool to rock the critter crunch :) cool to catch up with Loomie who we hadn't seen for a bit. Cheers for ninja windscreen ice clearing technique loomie, shaved a few mintues of demisting for me. Gotta get me one of those. :D

Shame horst and Liam were MIA. Hopefully catch up with you guys soon. Looking forward to next week :) and of course the tourney! Time for me to fire up ggpo and 3rd Strike! I'll have to keep telling myself MP and MK aren't focus Attack :D

Tourney is gonna be sick! 3 days of fighting game action in a row! Gonna mad good times I tell you.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

Ggs everyone I didn't get to play that much :( haha

Everyone looks like they're leveling up which is awesome. Damn shouldn't have shown her that critter crunch game I'm being forced to buy it and I have a feeling its gonna affect my sf playing time.

YEAH LOOMIE! You finally showed up. Good to see you again bro! You loved that bean bag didn't you? Haha

Tourney should be awesome!

Rafifty

GGs all,

Cheers redtie for hosting that was sweet, we live pretty close bro should hook up for some secret training sessions in the holidays

I dont know how much practice i can get in this week due to studies and all but the tourney will be sweet either way.

Loomie with the huge ice shave save!

p.s that critter crunch game is addictive haha

Nick4now

GGS Everyone! Shot Redtie for hosting last night!

Awesome to see you there Loomie! I sse you've returned from the Mountains far away  ;D Man good to see everyone leveling up. One more week until the Tourney begins... Should be a good one!

P.S. Critter Crunch is awesome! If anyone wants to play me at Puzzle Fighter on GGPO hit me up lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

hasty

hey guys just dropping in to say hi and introduce myself, im a ssf4 player im new and could to with some help, il be spectating at the tournament next weekend so il look foward to meeting some of you there, gl guys

redtie

Quote from: hasty on June 06, 2010, 12:28:25 PM
hey guys just dropping in to say hi and introduce myself, im a ssf4 player im new and could to with some help, il be spectating at the tournament next weekend so il look foward to meeting some of you there, gl guys

Welcome bro! I'll add you on PSN later on. Be good to get some casuals in.

propafanda

GG's everyone and for hosting mashup Redtie. Yup not long till the tournement should be a good one, see you all there good times.

Nick4now

Hey bro and welcome! I'll add you when next time I'm on PSN  :) I'll see you at the tourney!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

Sup man, welcome to the team lol. Im new to sf aswell so we can level up together! Ill add you to psn later on tonight.

EXplicit

Hey Dad
Weekend Warrior .

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

There are times, during lag related arguments, that i wish i lived in Christchurch, where everything is still cool.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Quote from: ILL_BILL on June 08, 2010, 02:48:32 PM
There are times, during lag related arguments, that i wish i lived in Christchurch, where everything is still cool.

omg chch is freezing bro
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Rorooze

gotta say it's still better than hamilton alan..

:p