• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loomie

Quote from: redtie on June 05, 2010, 12:37:28 PM
YEAH LOOMIE! You finally showed up. Good to see you again bro! You loved that bean bag didn't you? Haha

Tourney should be awesome!

haha thanks again for hosting redtie :D see all you guys this weekend yeah? i'll try not to forget my ice scraper

redtie

Hello mum

We have another new member. Sweet. I think we might have to meet up at timezone this week to sus out the new guys. Then we'll go from there.

Nick4now

Woah Loomie's here!  :o what did we do to deserve a post from you  ;D

But sorry guys I may not be able to make it to mashups this friday. Gotta look after my sister's place and most likely will be looking after kids... While you guys are playing Street Fighter I'm probably gonna be playing Guitar Hero/Band Hero with them  ;D

Oh well, if I don't see you guys on friday then I'll see you guys at the tourney!!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

EXplicit

Quote from: redtie on June 09, 2010, 01:22:49 AM
Hello mum

We have another new member. Sweet. I think we might have to meet up at timezone this week to sus out the new guys. Then we'll go from there.
Yeah lol
Weekend Warrior .

CptMunta

I reckon meeting at the tournament might work out easier. Otherwise it's a bit of mish heading to timezone then yours, especially since they'll be at the tournament on the weekend and we can give them the lowdown about Friday mashups there.

I'll add your psn tonight EXplicit so we can play online a bit before the tournament Saturday and Sunday. Are you entering? Also you guys can either pay for entry at gamestation or just give me your entry fee when you see me. Gonna be choice!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

propafanda

I also agree with meeting at the venue this week.

I've signed in at the GMESTION.

CptMunta

I should re-phrase,

I meant meeting up at Redtie's for mashup as usual on Friday. Just not meeting new players at Timezone on Friday and just meeting them for the first time at the Tournament the next day or day after, whenever they wanna show up :) Just saves going into timezone when we can just meet them the over the weekend with hopefully other new players.

If that's cool of course. ;)

redtie

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Skullator

I don't agree with any of the posts above mine, deal with it.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I only disagree with the one post above mine.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

chained

Oh did we still want to use my Dreamcast for the tournament?

redtie

You guys should try to run 3s for ages! So I can come and play hdr later on covered in mud and grass.

Shot

CptMunta

Quote from: chained on June 10, 2010, 09:05:37 PM
Oh did we still want to use my Dreamcast for the tournament?

Yeah bro if it isn't too much trouble, :) 
I've made a post in the tornament annoucement thread about what gear we might need fro
all the guys :)

Gonna try and have an import friendly ps2 there too. The legit Japanese copy of 3S is coming from Wellington on the day.  That way, everyone can use  a setup stick combo they are happy with. Jade the manager is suppling his legit DC copy as well. I could text you if you like save you from bringing it in if we get the ps2 setup to work.

Most of the gear needs (ps2, ps3s, dc, dc sticks) will only be for the Saturday. Sunday will be alot easier.

You guys can flick me a text or pm if you have any gear realated questions.

Will probably go over alot of this tomorrow at mashups at Redtie's anyways. I'll probably be practicing my HD remix and parring tomorrow night more than anything though ;)