• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXplicit

Quote from: CptMunta on June 09, 2010, 01:21:06 PM
I reckon meeting at the tournament might work out easier. Otherwise it's a bit of mish heading to timezone then yours, especially since they'll be at the tournament on the weekend and we can give them the lowdown about Friday mashups there.

I'll add your psn tonight EXplicit so we can play online a bit before the tournament Saturday and Sunday. Are you entering? Also you guys can either pay for entry at gamestation or just give me your entry fee when you see me. Gonna be choice!
Sweet as CptMunta ,
:)
Weekend Warrior .

redtie

chained

Heya,
Just thought I'd offer up my place for mashups if RedTie's place isn't available for whatever reason or if CptMunta's is too far off for some people. It's in Ilam. I have 2 monitors with hdmi port. a CRt tv at about 26". xbox 360 with ssfiv and 2 arcade sticks. And Dreamcast with 2 arcade sticks.
Any thoughts?

CptMunta

Quote from: chained on June 13, 2010, 05:22:22 PM
Heya,
Just thought I'd offer up my place for mashups if RedTie's place isn't available for whatever reason or if CptMunta's is too far off for some people. It's in Ilam. I have 2 monitors with hdmi port. a CRt tv at about 26". xbox 360 with ssfiv and 2 arcade sticks. And Dreamcast with 2 arcade sticks.
Any thoughts?

Sounds good bro cheers :)

Alot of the guys might give next week a miss cos of post tourney syndrome and exams kicking everyones ass ;) I'm keen though ATM. I gotta give your dreamcast back to you anyways. You guys played JoJo's Bizarre Adventure on DC? We could Bust that out.

Hi to a the guys we meet on the weekend. Feel free to say hi and introduce yourselves :) Also EXplict and Hasty we missed you at the tourney but can meet up for games at timezone if you guys want sometime just shoot us a pm :)

Orochi Leona is coming down from welly in a couple of weeks for some games. So feel free to get your KOF/SNK capps on. We could fully bust out some more obscure titles when he's down for his birthday.

Tattoo Assasians And Street Fighter the movie game for the win ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Yeah Redtie and I probably won't be able to make it to this week's mashup since its our Grandfather's 80th Birthday on Saturday and we got a lot of our cousins coming from Australia on Friday. We'll be catching up with the fams and probably gonna be drunk for at least 24+ hours  ;D

But I should be able to make it the next mashups though. I'm gonna be refreshing my memory as to how to play KOF (mainly 98 & XI)so I can be at least a little bit of a challenge for our outside challenger  :P

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

I'll try make mashups this week too. Probably won't but will see what happens.

Ohhhh and who's got my stick? hahah I'll come pick it up sometime tomorrow.

Nick4now

i've got both the HRAP3 and SoulCal2 Stick  ;D I can drop them off to Leaoa if you want and you can grab it off him when you go visit them again

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

Soz boys cant make mashups this week due to uni but i should be good after next thurs, YAY holidays!
Steam ID: rafifty123

EXplicit

Hey guys sorry me and dad ( hastyonekillz ) couldnt show up to the tourney or on friday , add me on my new psn account .
taktikz96
cheers guys . ;D
Weekend Warrior .

CptMunta

Me Scott and Andy are keen for this week. Who else is keen? Will have to grab those movie files off you loomie so I can pimp em up for YouTube uploading :)

we should have a VS series themed mashup sometime since some of you guys are picking up the game and cos of marvel 3. Maybe get marvel 2 rocking on the big screen in high def 1080p action. Also I could hire a wii with TVC. Anyone got game cube controllers, or even better convertors?

Will start a ranking battle suggestion thread to get you guys' input on how we should do it. Maybe start it up early July.

hasty

unfortunately guy's it seems i have registered at a busy time of year when i have alot of stuff going on and im not to sure when im gonna be able to catch up with with you guys at a mash up, but none the less il be on regularly on psn so will catch yas on there for now and for atleast the next couple of week's, how'd regional's go btw?

chained

heya. I have a Wii with just one classic controller. I think i have tatsu downloaded somewhere.. or not.. depending on whether we're okay with that.

CptMunta

Quote from: hasty on June 16, 2010, 07:11:26 PM
unfortunately guy's it seems i have registered at a busy time of year when i have alot of stuff going on and im not to sure when im gonna be able to catch up with with you guys at a mash up, but none the less il be on regularly on psn so will catch yas on there for now and for atleast the next couple of week's, how'd regional's go btw?
All good bro :)
Feel free to touch base when your free for casuals once things have died down. We can get some mic training sessions happening too once I have time to go online. Strangely Friday night mashup has been the only time bar regionals that I've had time to even play super lol. Should be free to start team battles soon though hopefully :)
Write up and comments about regionals are here:
http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1263.msg39178.html#new
Quote from: chained on June 16, 2010, 10:28:58 PM
heya. I have a Wii with just one classic controller. I think i have tatsu downloaded somewhere.. or not.. depending on whether we're okay with that.

Sweet :)
Is it the US version with all the extra characters? I think someone at mashup still has a gamcube and controllers, might have been Darth though who hasn't been around for a bit.

Also for those who may have missed it. Mashup at Horst's this week txt you all the details :) so far just   me Propafanda and Scott are cruzin along. Feel free to pm me if your coming. I'll bring my ps3 stick and monitor speakers.

You rocking Neo Geo BC on your xbox horst? I've never played it and was wondering what it's like. Gotta be better than capcom fighting jam.

geneterror

Quote from: CptMunta on June 17, 2010, 08:26:37 AMYou rocking Neo Geo BC on your xbox horst? I've never played it and was wondering what it's like. Gotta be better than capcom fighting jam.
It's a really good game, I'm actually REALLY jealous of the 360 guys on this one. Would be nice if PSN got it eventually. Even if I'd prefer KOF98:UM or KOF2K2:UM.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

AFAIK no-one on 360 here even has it...

I dled the demo but don't really know what I'm doing. It has Haomaru, Genjyuro, some girl that attacks with tetris blocks, and some other dude who I don't know
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness