• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

How much earlier? or If you want you can leave it in your mailbox and I'll come and grab it. I doubt there's people around that area who would even think about stealing  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Hahah ok sweet I'll do that!

I'll leave it in there before we leave. Its the bottom mail box k

Wait cause leaoa might be coming over so I could just give it to him to give to you

CptMunta

OOOoooooo snap! Just realized my band has gig at the Wunderbar this Friday, yikes! :o So I sadly can't host since we start playing at midnight so I'll have to bail around 11!

Scott will host (which is awesome, since he lives walking distance from the central city) but also wants to come to the gig so we'd be kicking everyone out at around 11. Unless someone else can host, that would be a big help since then people could probably play longer. :)

So at the moment: Scott's at 8 till 11 will txt and pm the address unless something better comes up ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Orochi

anybody in chch i can organize to play against before friday? i'm killing myself out of boredom here~

redtie

Oh man would have you round but busy as atm. I can't bring my ps3 this week. Just stick cause gfs lil bro playing mw2

Orochi

I'm only in chch until monday, i've got my whole 360 setup with 2 sticks down here, ssf4/blazblue/various arcade fighters

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on June 30, 2010, 07:32:31 PM
Oh man would have you round but busy as atm. I can't bring my ps3 this week. Just stick cause gfs lil bro playing mw2

No worries man :) I can bring my laptop as well. Dunno if chained is coming so might just leave his dc behind. We can run jojo and 3rd strike on emu if need be.
Quote from: Orochi on June 30, 2010, 09:20:19 PM
I'm only in chch until monday, i've got my whole 360 setup with 2 sticks down here, ssf4/blazblue/various arcade fighters

Don't worry about bringing your entire setup tomorrow. I'm just thinking about packing up and it's probably easier if me and Scott provide the gear. Just bring your sticks people :)

We'll have his 42" and my monitor. If someone else wants to bring their monitor that would be cool but not essential.

See you guys tomorrow at 8. Looking forward to it :)

Pjai

any jam on nxt weds nite ?

probably not but i think its worth an ask ahahah i will be at chch for work nxt weds, flying out on thurs lol i could leave behind my work laptop and carry a ps3 stick if i hve to ahahah

redtie

Damn next wednesday isn't good for me.

See yous tonight, Marc could I grab the DS back off you tonight? Cheers!

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on July 02, 2010, 01:13:44 PM
Damn next wednesday isn't good for me.

See yous tonight, Marc could I grab the DS back off you tonight? Cheers!

Good call about the ds I'll put it in my bag now so I don't forget.

Sorry Pjai I have band practice Wednesday night. Otherwise I'd have been hella keen.

Nick4now

Sorry guys won't be able to make it to tonight's mashups  :-\

But hey Salio can you take your HDD over so you can grab Jojo's off Marc?  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Orochi

Thanks for the games, gentlemen.

Keen for xmas mashups and see you at nats~

CptMunta

Good Games last night guys, was great to unwind with some Street Fighter after a long busy week  :D

Some really cool matches in there.
I was really struggling with the Mak vs Adon match Raf. Always down to the wire and I always guessed wrong under pressure.

Cool to fight your Vega again Redtie some really cool matches, also that match vs fei was badass. I fully recommend you enter Super, you can fully hold your own with the rest of NZ and it'll be cool for Loomie and Nick to have a fellow player throwing down CHCH style in the tourney too. Cheers again for the lend of the DS. Viewtiful Joe was badass! They need to make more of those games :)

Cool to see you rocking Viper's "Boss" outfit Orochi ;) Have you still got your PS3? We should get some Co-op Peace Walker games happening via Adhoc Play. That game is godlike. Maybe tackle some of the harder missions. Cheers for coming bro, was good to catch up  :)

Good games Andy, Cheers for coming to the gig and co driving with Scott to avoid the cops since I'm still on my restricted lol. Left turn away from the checkpoint only to find another undercover cop down the side street. Luckily he'd already caught some poor bastard who tried the same trick so we could speed off unscathed. lol

GGs Loomie and co.
Good to see you guys keeping it real on the pad setup. Was fun giving your friend lessons. He's most welcome to come next week as well. Cheers to my bro for hosting. Oh and Q is still the king of the Random DP.  ;)

Only 2 or 1 more mashup/s before I'm away.
Would be cool to grab those PS2 converters back off you guys next time I see you. You can grab em' dirt cheap of Trade Me for around $10 or so. Or you can go crazy hard out and pick you the proven Laggless ones. Also any other gear I may have forgotten about.

Chained I've still got your Dreamcast. Be cool to be able to drop it back to you somehow or catch up next mashup and give it to you then. Maybe get some games in even :)

Cheers for coming out guys. I'll host next week unless someone else is keen to host instead. We'll make 8:30 again if that's cool. Hope to see yas then.

redtie

GGs everyone!

Was awesome to catch up with everyone

Nice meeting you Fang, would have been cool to play some other games other than super against you.

I guess I will enter super aswell as hdr then heh, hope your band went sweet! Me and ben came back and played mw2 hahah bens a fucking pro at it!

Nick, read your message too late sorry was already omw there.

Shot

Rafifty

GGs all short and sweet.

Cheers for hosting scott and it was nice to meet u orochi cool viper/mak. lol redties lies first time playing mw2 but its pretty much the same as the other cods.

oi did u see that NRL rugby league game coming out for the ps3/xbox  :o

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/PS3/Rugby-League-Live/7386302/
Steam ID: rafifty123