• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Salio can you remember to bring Losa's PS2 pad? Oh and my PS3 pad if you guys aren't using it

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

That reminds me. If nick and Andy could bring those convertors that be awesome. Also Andy if you could bring GTA4 as well. Raf I've gotta give your ff13 guide back to you as well.

I got the wii if anyone has an SD card can transfer a save that unlocks all the characters and alt colours to the wii.

Damon is coming as well so that'll be rad to catch up with that guy too. Catch you guys tonight :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

propafanda

just a reminder need one more extra pc controller for kof neogeo on laptop for two player verses. If not I'll still bring it along

And yep I'll bring all of your belongings back mark the GTA4 and the converter. See everyone tonight.

Rafifty

Oh yea marc i still got your sf anniversary guide book ill bring it tonight, i spilled spaghetti on it then my dog pee'd on it so i put it in the washing machine to clean it off i hope thats all g?

See you's later on.
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Ben you funny cunt

Oh Nick your controllers at stefs I'll get them off her tomorrow. I'm back at home for a bit cause her mums here to visit for a couple of weeks. I got my stick on me but left ps3 at stefs for her lil bro to play. So yeah if I'm online playing MW2 or something that ain't me.

Time to nap. Seeyahs tonight

Edit: Oohh Ben I still got Unchanted bro left it at stefs, damn I'll get it to you next week. Meet up at Foundry on one of your days at uni or something

CptMunta

Quote from: Rafifty on July 16, 2010, 05:20:31 PM
Oh yea marc i still got your sf anniversary guide book ill bring it tonight, i spilled spaghetti on it then my dog pee'd on it so i put it in the washing machine to clean it off i hope thats all g?

See you's later on.

No worries bro, we ran out of nappy liners so we've been using your ff13 guide instead. I've tryed taping some of the pages back in. Hope you don't mind skid marks in your side missions bro ;)

See yous tonight, gonna be choice!

Nick4now

Hey bro is it all good if I borrow FF13? But Yeah see everyone tonight! I'll Bring the SC2 Stick and converter over  :)

propafanda

Well that mashup was awesome thanks for host mark and happy 1st birthday to your little Mia tomorrow bro. See you when you get back from overseas have a good one man.

Cheers Horst for those dominos pizzas was real good. And for bringing over your DC arcade sticks SF3S and jojo. And of course for those CVS2 matches in there. There was a couple of nice in the zone winning streaks happening good stuff scott with ryu in super and for those CVS2 matches good games people.

Nick4now

GGS Everyone! Mashups was awesome with a good turn out! Thanks again Marc for hosting and Horst for providing the DC, Xbox360 and Sticks. It was cool to try out the TE Stick. Also shot for the pizzas, they were gooood!

redtie

GGs all. Pizzas were good! TE was fun to use. Octo gates are tricky for me.

Good night!

CptMunta

I had a blast last night, cheers guys :)

Big thanks to Chained for bringing xbox 360 with sticks, dc with sticks and pizzas :D

Was cool to catch up with you all and get games in 3S tvc cvs2 super were all ggs.

Was cool to catch cadaver aka Damon. Good to get games in and show you some rose tricks, and talk music. Have to get you round to a practice or gig sometime for a jam.

I'll have to pm you closer to my trip to japan Ben for some general must sees in and around Tokyo.

Nick and redtie always a pleasure guys. Really cool matches had fun busting out my sim and learnt alot from our matches. You fei is sick redtie I always forgot about he counter ultra. Your Seth is getting sick Nick. All the best for nationals bro, rock that Juri.

Good games Loomie, had to get my Cody revenge bro your Cody is way tighter than mine. You should watch that sabre proof of concept vid again on YouTube goodtimes.

Andy 28 win streak on CvS2. You should be the boss in cvs3! Nic ssf4 vega btw :)

Ben can't remember if we got any games in. Was cool watching you Adon. Cool to know you were og adon before the gamerbee forum rushdown :) reminds me I need more matchup experience against that character.

Ggs to jay scott and Ruben as well. I'll be online a bit this week might see you guys on there before I head off.

Ggs all :) hope you guys keep meeting up and leveling up so I can get my rusty ass owned when I get back. ;)

chained

Last one was fun!Welcome for the pizza guys.

How do we feel about a mashup this week? Too soon? I'll host?

propafanda

never too soon sounds good man pm us your address so we know where to go and time for this weeks mashup should be good.

chained

Just sent out a PM to folks (atleast i think i have). I'm not really sure if I've missed anyone though. Particularly those I'm not sure if I've met in person yet so ah... yeah ha. Tell me if you haven't gotten anything.

Rafifty

Put me down as a yes if we get the numbers, ill be able to bring my ps3 aswell  ;D
Steam ID: rafifty123