• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

If nick goes I'll catch a ride with him. I'll bring ps3 stick

Ben you sad cunt hahah

Nick4now

I'll most likely be able to make it but for some reason I have a feeling that I've got something on Friday but just can't remember...  ??? Hahaha

Awesome to see that we can still have a mashup even though Marc won't be around to organise. Shot Marc for all the shit you've done for the SF Community here in CHCH  8)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

chained

Agreed! Thanks Marc for organizing all these gatherings and hooking me up with all you awesome buggers! God I was tired of losing out to lag on Live.
Think you said you didn't want to host the week before you leave but maybe you can still attend if someone else hosts?

CptMunta

Cheers for the compliments guys :) hats off to you guts for coming to the mash ups and tourneys. Glad we have such a cool scene. I'm surprised how quickly it's grown and it's bound to keep growing I reckon :)

As much as I would love attend. It's pretty much a no can do at this stage :( we've still got heaps of packing and cleaning to do on Friday evening before we take off. Otherwise I'd be there with bells on.

I'm sure Andy and johnno will be keen too. Especially since he can unleash his pad fury again ;) I can pm you his cell if you want.

I've heard from mjt that the Dunedin tournaments are pretty good and am thinking of planning a road trip down there around end of October if anyones keen.

Also hooking up with some German players in hamburg when I'm over there for casuals which will be fun. Hopefully that way I can at least get a bit of practice in.

Cheers for the lend of the wii classic controller bro tvc is waaaaaay better with it :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Loomie

propafanda

ok see thoughs there

If anyone is passing through the town area after woulds, any chance of a lift back? mch appretiated.

I will bring my ps3 and super 

chained

Hey Marc, yeah I'd like Andy's number. Johnno is... Loomie right?

And Propafanda. Sorry but.. ah.. who are you? I'm sure I know you, just not by your handle.

Nick4now

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Andy IS Propafanda!

Dun, dun, DUUUUUUN!!!!!! ;)

I'll text you his number today :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

chained

Lol alright. oops.  So, seeya guys tonight!

Nick4now

Sweet I'll be over tonight and Salio I'll pick you up on the way.

Also just booked my flights for the Nats! Jetstar is having a sale from $29. But you gotta hurry sale is only on between 4pm - 8pm tonight.

Hope you guys come and join me  ;D

Nick4now

GGs boys great turn out last night. Shot Horst for hosting, The setup was nicely done! But damn your mate Harrison was improving really fast during our set of games, good shit!  ;D

Rafifty

Cheers horst for hosting was sweet, oh and have fun on your trip marc we'll be here when u get back lol

maaaaan comicon announcements ftw

im so getting the capcom version of street fighter x tekken and 3rd strike online on ps3 lol

watch this haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6U7jZ-qMfI
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Shot horst! I liked the way you had the setups was really easy to get around between the games. Haha yeah locked keys in car so had to get AA