• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

propafanda

Shot Horst for the games setup, was a good turnout. Dam loomie your the man on the xbox controller def gd matches in there. Shot for the 3rd strike matches too cheers people.

chained

Hey guys! Kinda late in the week but are we keen on having one this week? I can host if the demands there.

Loomie

redtie

CptMunta

I'm hella Keen.  :) Aw.... snap  :-[

Cool to hear the action is still happening. I saw Horst's living room when I was there last time. Looks like a rad place for mashups :) I'll shoot Scott a message if it's on and he might cruize along.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Keen  ;D

Yeah we're keeping it alive Marc, hope you're enjoying your trip  ;D So............ Who's joining me at nats?  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

Keen and can bring ps3

also, the riccarton tz vanilla sf4 was for some reason on freeplay yesterday so if ur down there check it out lol
Steam ID: rafifty123

chained

Awesome guys. It's on then! 830 pm. Oh and we need to finish an be out by 12 tho. Flatmates got work in the morning. And if anyone has a small set of pc speakers it'd be great if u could bring that along. Mine are half broken and it's such a mission to move them around.

Loomie

redtie

GGs everyone was another fun night.

Hah coconut jelly lollies, they're good!

Nick4now

GGs everyone, shot Horst for hosting again!

Coconut Jelly lollies........ Not so good  :P

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Loomie

twas a good night! coconut jelly lollies ... ARE SO GOOD! thanks Horst for hosting, ggs everyone. Thanks Nick for the juri tutorial!

chained

Good matches as usual! Thanks Redtie for the lollies, thanks Nick for the cola heh, thanks Ben for ps3, thanks Jono for the Gen tut (wayyy over my simple head processors ha).

Anyways gentlemen, Got a birthday this Friday so won't be hosting this week.

btw, anyone see that video of Justin Wong playing Makoto? Feeling inspired!! Might just hang on to her for a bit longer...

redtie

I need help drinking two 50L kegs, 4 x 24 boxes of 440ml Woodstock 8 Percenters, and 7 Bottles of various liquour

My 21st this Saturday, who's keen?

Will send out pm's if you's are

shot boys!

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA