• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafifty

Man last night was crazy just got power back hope water comes soon. still havent slept yet, aftershocks are annoying as fuck, not much damage for me here we got pretty lucky some roofs are fucked down our street from chimneys crushing. Hope the rest of u fullas are all good.
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Was upstairs when it happened. Still awake house started shaking. Woke gf out and GTFO. Went to check on neighbours algood, some mother fuckers started looting people. Walked around the block smelt fire asking people if they were algood. Had no power or anything for ages got power at maybe 12 today. Luckily the Jack daniels silver select didn't fall onto the ground phew

Nick4now

Hoon Hay seems to have suffered minimal damage which is good. We didn't get power until 6pm though  :-\ I drove around everywhere to buy C batteries for the radio and they were sold out every where!

Hope everyone else is all good, I saw on the news a lot of people weren't so lucky... Also sorry Filter been busy this week with Family visiting from Aux so really got no time for mashups  :-[

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Filter

The one time I go to Christchurch and there's a fuckin earthquake.
Was hard out too. Beat the shit out of Wellington earthquakes.
Glad everyone is okay and that it happened late at night so that no one got squashed in Cafe's.

No worries Nick, I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Had to rush from place to place too much. I did go and play at Timezone tho. It's a really nice one. I like how Street fighter and Tekken are up on a little platform thing.
It was weird tho coz there was about a dozen retards hanging around the shitty punching game, lining up to whack it.

Rorooze

Quote from: Filter on September 04, 2010, 09:14:02 PM
Was hard out too. Beat the shit out of Wellington earthquakes.

Hate to say it man but when the big one goes off in Wellington it's going to be way worse than this :(

Filter

Yeah I thought that as I typed it. If there was a big earthquake in wellington, a lot of houses would be sliding down hills.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: redtie on September 04, 2010, 06:02:44 PM
Was upstairs when it happened. Still awake house started shaking. Woke gf out and GTFO. Went to check on neighbours algood, some mother fuckers started looting people. Walked around the block smelt fire asking people if they were algood. Had no power or anything for ages got power at maybe 12 today. Luckily the Jack daniels silver select didn't fall onto the ground phew

Was there actually loot potential? I mean was houses actually fucked and abandoned or were people like is this your house? Oh man it got fucked up, oh well *start grabbing there shit" thank you, good luck :) lol
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Quote from: Filter on September 04, 2010, 09:14:02 PM
I did go and play at Timezone tho. It's a really nice one. I like how Street fighter and Tekken are up on a little platform thing.
It was weird tho coz there was about a dozen retards hanging around the shitty punching game, lining up to whack it.

Hahahaha yeah those guys like to feel good about getting a high score thinking they know to punch without realising anyone can get in the 9000s. As for the Street Fighter scene, it sucks. Noone touches it at all. So jealous of Yifians, Aux may get scrubs from time to time with long ass winning streaks but hey at least you guys have players. For me to get a 3 win streak in TZ is long just because getting challenged 3 times before reaching Seth is a fricken achievement!

As for the Tekken scene we've got a decent amount of players I think. The only problem is is that most of the regulars aren't very good. Especially compared to the guys who used to always rock up to TZ around the Tekken 5 era. I've barely played Tekken 6 and haven't learnt any new juggles since T5 or any of Ling Xiaoyu's new moves and I can still kick most of these people's asses. I wasn't even one of the best of chch back then either  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i got like 9980 or something for just punching the thing at the back that the thing flies into lol. Done this mean as uppercut on that shit and owned it. After that i felt like i can fuck up anybody.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i punched that and broke my knuckles in high school

wot a tough cunt aye

white power hahaha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Filter

yeah 3 people came and played tekken while I played SF4. I guess they weren't very good. I don't know about Tekken tho.

As for the looting, the news said that the initial reports of looting were false. It seemed chill as fuck when I went and had a look.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I was putting the news to air at the time. There WAS looting according to the police, but it was like 2 people thinking they were bad, The police stopped that shit within like 5-10 minutes.

Also, this quake was the same size as the one in haiti. Fucking Haiti needs to take a page from christchurch's book and harden the fuck up. Mass death? lol. Bitches.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

Haiti was actually less magnitude that CHCH, but they don't have the knowledge/money to build stuff like we do these days!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fark i always dream about a massive disaster happening, so i can loot all the shit i want.

LOl doesn't dream of actually making money or winning lotto or something more better ay lol, just realised. It's just better robbing shit. From shops of course not people trapped under houses or some shit.