• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

I'll be keen, who's hosting? Be good to catch up with you Marc

CptMunta

I could host, but lost my phone somewhere  ??? txt me fellas and I'll have everyones numbers again.

Maybe it's better someone else hosts till I get my finger back on the pulse. If all else fails my place is sweet as Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Be aware of the birth factor though ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

propafanda

I cant make neither friday, saturday or sunday as i do night shifts. I would be keen to host one of these days when I have work off, I would let you all know when time to arrange it. Though you will have to bring along most of your gears like consoles and sticks ect and screens. Sad but i had to let my ps3 go as the interest was to high to pay off in the end all good I will get another one when tjhe time is right.

Nick4now

Sorry I just remembered I can't make it this Friday too  :-\

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Right o. Saturday then maybe? Or we can save it a week. I'm dead keen for some casuals though. I forgot how I don't dig offline as much.

Andrew, you loosing your ps3 really sucks bro. Hope to catch up sometime soon. Might pm the rest of the troops to get their cell numbers.

Rafifty

Saturdays cool for me, pretty keen to catch up

@andy, sucks u lost your ps3 bro im sure ull get another one later on when shit settles.
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Right o I'll host :D

My place at 8:30 Saturday. Loomie is keen as well. I'll txt the guys I have the numbers for if you can forward to chained and redtie just in case that would be awesome. I'll have my ps3 two sticks also my laptop with pc blazblue cs and tvc with nubytech pads.

Nick if you could bring that ps2 stick that would be rad also ff13 if your finished with it. If anyone has a spare official x360 wired controller they aren't using I'd be keen to borrow it. Playing dead rising 2 on pc and it six a bit with mouse and keyboard :)

Bring your snacks and goodies and I'll see you fellas at 8:30 be good to catch up :D

Nick4now

Redtie has the stick right now but sweet I'll bring FF13 over  :) I'm real keen to get in some games with you too since it's been so long. During our set with Skullator (Had a fucking mean 1 on 1 set though!) I was hoping you would win so that i could play you but it ended up being your last game for the night  :-\

redtie

Sweet as. Keen for Saturday, yeap I'll bring the stick round for you. See you's then!

chained

CptMunta, do u have space for a 360 on saturday? would make me and probably Loomie happy lol. Im useless without my TE ha...

CptMunta

Jus txt you bro. Absolutely :) loomie is bringing a spare tv since my brother has still got my monitor.

redtie

GGs tonight boys! Good to catch up with you Marc! Fighting Lair is strange and WE NEED TO PLAY MORE MAHVEL!

Seeyahs next week

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: redtie on October 10, 2010, 01:12:04 AM
WE NEED TO PLAY MORE MAHVEL!

I have deleted the irrelevant parts of your post. You can thank me later.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on October 10, 2010, 01:12:04 AM
GGs tonight boys! Good to catch up with you Marc! Fighting Lair is strange and WE NEED TO PLAY MORE MAHVEL!

Seeyahs next week

Great to catch up guys :)

Marvel was awesome. It's awesome to play someone At the same level as in beginner. Fighter layer was fun. Darkstalkers was cool though nick owned us all. :D tvc, 3rd strike, Blazblue and even street fighter the movie game.

Oh and super sf4 ;)

Sorry you didn't get any pad power games in loomie. Next week hopefully :) Als

I'm  thinking of starting up ranking battles for super every 2nd week. Will post up a thread about. Feel free to post your thoughts in it. Won't start up for a few weeks though.

Remember to bring your external hard drives and stuff. And Ben a lend of red dead would be primo.

Looking forward to next week :)

Nick4now

GGs boys! Fighting Layer is strange! Yeah you can thank Scribble for leveling up my VS game but I still have a lot to learn lol

Yeah you Mahvel pros need to teach us, maybe a beginner's guide? I only know simple air combo shit from XvSF  :-\

Ranbats here in chch would be awesome, hopefully it'll help our scene grow even more  :)