• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribble

Quote from: Nick4now on October 10, 2010, 06:19:50 PM
Yeah you can thank Scribble for leveling up my VS game but I still have a lot to learn lol

Hahaha we both do. Lenny's mimi Sasquatch owns all!

Starting up a Chch ranbats sounds like a mean idea. It'd be interesting to check out the ongoing results as you get new people attending and everyone levels up.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

redtie

Hmmm I don't think I can make it this week. GF birthday and uni end of year party thing too. Will definitely try to though

propafanda

Hey peps since I have 3 days off work tues, weds and thurs I thought I could host for mashup at my place during the week, though yous will also have a mash up on the weekend as usual. if anyone is keen on one of those days sweet as give me a txt 0220261551 for details.

Nick4now

Hmmm I think I'll only be able to make it on Wednesday... As for Friday and Saturday I'm 90% sure I'm gonna be busy. I'll let you guys know soon if I can make it or not.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Argh and on Wednesday I've got Band Practice.

If all else fails Andrew just come round on Thursday night for some games and catch ups. Will clear with the mrs. :) Scott's still got my monitor and is away so all my shit isn't all that portable sadly :(
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CptMunta

Since most us are busy this weekend and Andrews free Thursday. How about Thursday night for mashups instead? Will send out the txts

redtie

I think Thursday is good for me if its during the night, got no phone at the moment.

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on October 12, 2010, 07:26:35 PM
I think Thursday is good for me if its during the night, got no phone at the moment.

Yip tomorrow night 8:30 till last bus/midnightish :) Will be good to see whoever makes it :D

Rafifty

I should be able to make it out tomorrow,

Just bought a 500gb HDD for my ps3 to swap out the 40gb old one but FUCK the motherfucking sony robots tightening these screws on like a bitch, stripped the first blue one like hard out had to use these dumb tank ass pliers to twist it off, shit got destroyed then i found out theres 4 more new little shitscrews on the holding tray for the hdd i have to try get off, gonna have to go buy a new longer screwdriver with a better grip and some needle nose pliers just in case even though i was using the right screw driver size in the first place it had a shitty handle thats pretty much broken now piece of shit screws never work for me on anything RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRASIOFHJAHIDFVIOAKJXDHIOFHASDIFHJASIPFNIKPASDNJFIKAJSFNASKLFNJKLASNJFKLA
Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow night but I'll try my best to find the time anyways lol Is mashups gonna be at your place Munta or Andys?

Quote from: Rafifty on October 13, 2010, 07:29:29 PM
I should be able to make it out tomorrow,

Just bought a 500gb HDD for my ps3 to swap out the 40gb old one but FUCK the motherfucking sony robots tightening these screws on like a bitch, stripped the first blue one like hard out had to use these dumb tank ass pliers to twist it off, shit got destroyed then i found out theres 4 more new little shitscrews on the holding tray for the hdd i have to try get off, gonna have to go buy a new longer screwdriver with a better grip and some needle nose pliers just in case even though i was using the right screw driver size in the first place it had a shitty handle thats pretty much broken now piece of shit screws never work for me on anything RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRASIOFHJAHIDFVIOAKJXDHIOFHASDIFHJASIPFNIKPASDNJFIKAJSFNASKLFNJKLASNJFKLA

Hahaha man sounds like you're just as bad as it me when it comes to doing DIY jobs  :P

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Damn.

Sorry can't make it this week, got work then 21st to go to tomorrow, next week for sure though!

CptMunta

Will be at mines. See you guys then  :)

Yeah the screws are a pain in the arse. I should have warned you in advance sorry bro. But 500MB! Bring your ps3 tomorrow and steal some goodies off me. And bring Read Dead if that's cool. I've got Modnation Racer Little Big Planet Uncharted 2 GTA4 FF13 and Bayonetta which I need to pinch back from my brother.

redtie

Way off topic but does anyone want to go up for the tourney? Really considering going since I missed Nats this year. Be cool to get a group of us unless we are doing some sort of tourney?

Rafifty

Man these screws just wont come out grrrr,

yea ill bring red dead along, i dont know if i can go up for the tourney ill have to see after exams
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

It'll be good, just fly up in the morning and then fly back at night.

Really considering this but will be cool if we get a bunch of us flying up. Come on. You know you's want too.