• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Man i hope i can make the xmas tourney! Would be awesome if you came redtie! I kinda missed out meeting Nick at Nats cause
i didn't really know anyone but Lenny then.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Lennysaurus

Quote from: redtie on October 14, 2010, 12:15:12 PM
It'll be good, just fly up in the morning and then fly back at night.

Really considering this but will be cool if we get a bunch of us flying up. Come on. You know you's want too.

It would be my suggestion that you stay over the night at least.  We tendd to go hard for aaaages playing and go for a decent meal together as well.  Not to mention that tourney's have a tendency to go over time.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Arguably the best thing about the events is shooting the breeze afterwards, worth staying if you can.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on October 14, 2010, 01:55:21 PM
Arguably the best thing about the events is shooting the breeze afterwards, worth staying if you can.

Definitely this. Its good getting to know all you guys.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

redtie

I can feel the LOVE! Ok well someone has to come with me just in case these North Island dudes get hostile. But yeah real keen on this! Fuck uni's a bitch and this would be a cool little get away. But yeah would be cool to meet all you guys

Nick4now

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!! (Hopefully)

I'm keen to join you. Need to check if I can actually make it though. Right now I'm 55% sure I can make it so here's hoping to meeting you guys again for some goodtimes  :) We can also tag team for the 2v2 SSFIV so practice on your main instead of doing a Scribble and picking different chars every time  ;D

Quote from: CaptainHook on October 14, 2010, 01:10:49 PM
Man i hope i can make the xmas tourney! Would be awesome if you came redtie! I kinda missed out meeting Nick at Nats cause
i didn't really know anyone but Lenny then.

Yeah bro! I didn't even notice you were there  :-\ Well if we both manage to make it then I guess that'll be the time to finally meet after so many GGPO sessions  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

scribble

Quote from: Nick4now on October 14, 2010, 08:33:48 PM
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!! (Hopefully)

I'm keen to join you. Need to check if I can actually make it though. Right now I'm 55% sure I can make it so here's hoping to meeting you guys again for some goodtimes  :) We can also tag team for the 2v2 SSFIV so practice on your main instead of doing a Scribble and picking different chars every time  ;D

Whoa... I got only one char now... kinda :-[ ;D lol. It'll be mean if you, Redtie and some of the other boys can make it up. We can have another practice jam at my pad! Sorry I missed your HDR invite btw, Redtie bro. Only got it on PS3, don't have it on Xbox. I've been thinking about coming down to one of these mashups just to kick it down there and meet some of the South Island contingent, but now I think i'll wait till your Ranbats gets cranking ;D.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Nick4now

Quote from: scribble on October 14, 2010, 11:36:31 PM
Whoa... I got only one char now... kinda :-[ ;D lol. It'll be mean if you, Redtie and some of the other boys can make it up. We can have another practice jam at my pad! Sorry I missed your HDR invite btw, Redtie bro. Only got it on PS3, don't have it on Xbox. I've been thinking about coming down to one of these mashups just to kick it down there and meet some of the South Island contingent, but now I think i'll wait till your Ranbats gets cranking ;D.

Hahaha I guess I should've mentioned that your former self used to change mains every couple weeks  :P But yeah bro, I think it would be awesome if anyone outside of chch came and checked out the scene and entering our future ranbats  :) BTW I'm watching Black dynamite right now  ;D

redtie

Sweet! Thats us Nick! Hah more please!

Damn I was going to buy Super for the 360 yesterday but ended up by FIFA 11 hah. FIFA is probably the only quality EA game.

@scribble, oh algood bro about hdr

zos'la

yeh, i think u guys should stay a nite or two, I am sure some of us can accomedate that :P
It would be nice to actually meet some guys from south.. last time I didn't get to meet anyone!!~~
@lenny need to start doing his introduction!!!! :)

anyways, hope to c u guys up here in xmas :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Nick4now

Damn sorry Zos! I'll make sure I'll say hi next time  :) Hope I can get in some games against your Ryu too  :P

scribble

Quote from: Nick4now on October 15, 2010, 01:30:59 AM
Hahaha I guess I should've mentioned that your former self used to change mains every couple weeks  :P But yeah bro, I think it would be awesome if anyone outside of chch came and checked out the scene and entering our future ranbats  :) BTW I'm watching Black dynamite right now  ;D

Word >:(. Hahaha Jks. So keen just to see how your guys scene is, especially in comparison to ours. Also, interested in your verdict of Black Dynamite hahaha

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I THREW THAT SHIT BEFORE I WALKED IN THE ROOM
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

Oh man that was some funny shit hahaha I laughed my ass off during that scene hahaha

redtie