• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on October 30, 2010, 03:21:52 AM
Damn that sucks I was real keen to get some games in this week, hopefully next week is good for me

Alright, here some prices for anyone whos keen on flying up to aux

$131 return tickets

Air NZ. Departs Friday 10 at 5:40am
Jetstar. Returns Monday 13 at 6:40am

via houseoftravel.co.nz

Hmmmmm tempting but trying to save cash. Will have to enter negotiations. ;) Not looking likely though :(
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CptMunta

Thursday 8pm for mashup this week. With special guest Propafanda aka Andrew. :) If you can make it and you have a 360 please bring it and we'll test the connection to Dunedin. If you can't make it all good :) good luck with all your exams gentlemen :)

Won't be able to make Xmas damager I'm afraid. Found out we are heading overseas again early next year and need to save up. Maybe we should change our money over while exchange rate is so good ;)

Rafifty

Soz bro i cant make it this week on thursday cuz ive got an exam in the morning on friday.

Should be all good for next week though because my last exam is on wednesday, then i can finally relax lol.
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

I'll pop in this Friday. Got an exam that afternoon so I'll be good to pop in after it

Edit: Nvm mate just got back from the army haven't seen him in a while so I gotta catch up on friday.

ALTHOUGH! Sat is good for me  ;D

Nick4now

Walked into TZ at Riccarton today and to my suprise there's a cabinet in there with basically all the CPS1/CPS2/Neo Geo games in it!!!Including:

All SF2 versions (including hacked versions like Rainbow and Koryu)
SFA, SFA2 & SFA3
KOF94 - Aniversary Ed?
Windjammers
Snow Bros 1 & 2
Puzzle Fighter
Pocket Fighter
Garou
SVC Chaos

And more. So awesome! Only downside is is that it's $1.20 per game  :-\

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Quote from: Nick4now on November 05, 2010, 06:11:25 PM
Walked into TZ at Riccarton today and to my suprise there's a cabinet in there with basically all the CPS1/CPS2/Neo Geo games in it!!!Including:

All SF2 versions (including hacked versions like Rainbow and Koryu)
SFA, SFA2 & SFA3
KOF94 - Aniversary Ed?
Windjammers
Snow Bros 1 & 2
Puzzle Fighter
Pocket Fighter
Garou
SVC Chaos

And more. So awesome! Only downside is is that it's $1.20 per game  :-\

Timezone has the same cab but it has a Happ stick ew! Andrew was telling me yesterday that Timezone had Blazblue CS! We had some games at mashups last night that game is crazy and Andrew learns fast. Was beasting on me with tager.

If they got Super SF4 AE. We could move mashups back to the arcade :)

Nick4now

Oh shit I thought mash ups were tonight lol Anyways yeah I noticed that, the missus was like "I thought you would be more excited than this" but I was like "Oh I don't like the sticks"  ;D

Anyways, Blazblue? Awesome! I still haven't played that before but next time at mashups I'll try and learn something so I can at least win 1 round at the Xmas Damager  :D

CptMunta

Quote from: Nick4now on November 05, 2010, 07:12:25 PM
Oh shit I thought mash ups were tonight lol Anyways yeah I noticed that, the missus was like "I thought you would be more excited than this" but I was like "Oh I don't like the sticks"  ;D

Anyways, Blazblue? Awesome! I still haven't played that before but next time at mashups I'll try and learn something so I can at least win 1 round at the Xmas Damager  :D

Hmmmmmm.... still could happen. Gimme a txt if you guys are keen to bowl over. Need to train team chch :D

CptMunta

8pm Friday or Saturday mashup. Which suits best?

Rafifty

Quote from: CptMunta on November 08, 2010, 01:14:45 PM
8pm Friday or Saturday mashup. Which suits best?

Yay i can come this week, either day whichever suits the others
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

I CAN COME TOOO!!! 8pm Saturday is good for me cause my last exam is on Saturday.

Nick4now

Dammit I can only make Friday  :-\

Edit: Actually I can make any other day except Saturday

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on November 08, 2010, 06:10:27 PM
I CAN COME TOOO!!! 8pm Saturday is good for me cause my last exam is on Saturday.
Quote from: Nick4now on November 08, 2010, 06:23:25 PM
Dammit I can only make Friday  :-\

Edit: Actually I can make any other day except Saturday

Awwwww don't make me choose  ;)

I'll send the txt out and confirm here on Wed/Thurs

Next week we should just maybe move it back to Friday or Thursday if people are free. Then we can include the Andy factor. Also Thursday lines up pretty well with Gamersclubs SF meetups. Get Ranbats going get prizes grow community etc etc :D

EDIT: or Sunday evening? Hmmmmmmm......

zos'la

that Andy wouldn't be me right? lol
if it so? I forgot what I said.. Hohoho......   >.<
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CptMunta

Ok so Andy (Not zolsa unless he flys down  ;) ) and Nick can make Friday so it'll be Friday at my place this week. Sorry Redtie. Be good to catch up next week though Or we have 2 (Not both at my place though  ;D

Hopefully we can start some basic ranbat action in a couple of weeks.