• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

I have good news and bad news!

I can make Friday!
My test is ACTUALLY tomorrow.. I haven't been to a lecture all term ahahah oh well only need 8% to pass

WOHOO! Seeyous Friday!

CptMunta

Awesome bro!   ;D

Bring your xbox and we can challenge Dunedin possibly. Also loomie can rock the pad! Looking forward to it. :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

GamerzClub

I'll have to work on Friday nights. Will let the crew know tomorrow during our session. Cheers

Nick4now

See you guys tonight!  ;D

FUCK it's so hot today!!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Ok so hmmmmm people have come over because uni finished and started drinking at our place. I dunno but do you's wanna have mashups at my place tonight? I'll have the same setup at last time, 2x 46 inches for the setups and 2 couches. Heaps of room

Just need a PS3 setup I've already got an xbox and hired out Super. Only xbox pads though no sticks.

If not, I'll try ki9ck everyone out so i can come

Rafifty

i dont mind where we have mashups, and yes its fucking hot holy shit
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on November 12, 2010, 01:39:36 PM
Ok so hmmmmm people have come over because uni finished and started drinking at our place. I dunno but do you's wanna have mashups at my place tonight? I'll have the same setup at last time, 2x 46 inches for the setups and 2 couches. Heaps of room

Just need a PS3 setup I've already got an xbox and hired out Super. Only xbox pads though no sticks.

If not, I'll try ki9ck everyone out so i can come

Hmmmmm..... Scott, Loomie and Andrew are already coming over here at about 8.

Very tempting though. I could drive with my ps3 and sticks over. Maybe we meet up at mine at 8-9ish as planned so no one misses the boat and then gimme a pm or call at 9-9:30 to tell me what the happs is at yours and we bowl over in my car with gear. If Nora's client labours it means I might have to bail though (Slim chance but possible) but at mine won't have to kick everyone out since Maya sleeps throught the night now :D

Is it the same address? Landline me when you can :) 3224 248

Nick4now

I don't mind where we have mashups; Wherever is good for me  :)

redtie

Actually flag my place. Too late to change hah. I'll be over at 8pm

Seeyous tonight!

budafist

Hey Cantabrians, I'm in the chur for the weekend.
I'm staying with the folks at Rapaki/Lytelton, would be keen for some games if possible. Where abouts you's get together?
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

redtie

So like after I left mashups, just started drinking and still on it! If you's wanna come drink then come drink! Bender starts now but like gotta make a trip to pick up some uppers so if I'm not home. Budafist you are most welcome to come round to come drink and like get wasted with us!!

Street fighter and drinks??

edit: GGs last night at mashups! god damn Andy you are a freak at cvs2! That last match was crackup! Fave was marvel! Starting to love this game! Mag fucking neeto

Nick4now

Damn Budafist you should've let us know sooner so you could've joined us at mashups lol

GGs to everyone last night, awesome turn out! And yeah Andy (Not Zosla  :P) is a freak at CVS2! I'm actually gonna have to borrow Horst's DC to level up so I can score at least one win on you lol I would've asked if anyone is keen for super session at TZ on monday if they still had CVS2  :'(

Fuck I got wasted at MVC2, couldn't even kill off one char lol

Also shot Loomie! Your Gen has definitely improved since the last time we played! I love it when you go for those walldives though  :P GGs my man

CptMunta

Great turnout on Friday night guys, thanks for coming along!

We had a pretty good setup happening.

Xbox 360 with SSF4
Dreamcast with CvS2
Laptop with 3rd strike, Hyper Fighting and BBCS
PS3 on the big screen with SSF4 and MvC2

Marvel was helluva fun. I'm finally starting to click with that game. Was gutted when I picked Ruby Heart by accident and got owned. GGs though.
Was good to catch up with Horst. Have fun in Taiwan man! Cheers for lending the community your DC till you get back.  :)

Andrew when you go to Auckland you have to bust out CvS2. did I beat you one match? Or am i dreaming of times gone by ;)

Was great catching up with everyone! I'm going to start Ranbats once my stick is dual modded (As soon as I get my PS360 in the mail which should be in a couple of weeks), that way even pad players can challenge Dunedin's scene once things get going.

Sorry we missed your message Budafist would have been awesome if you could have made it.

See you guys at Redtie's next week :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

"Accidently picking ruby heart and getting rolled" Is one of the 817 Marvel rights of passage.

The next one on your list is

"Accidently picking ruby heart and beasting"
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

propafanda

yup nice matches on fri everyone. You did get a win in there mark verse me in cvs2 and redtie I think gg's. I cant make this wk guys doing the dam grave yard shifts only sunday it looks atm. See how I go by next week.