• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamerzClub

Hey guys, our weekly session down here is every Thursday as well. We've planned to have the first couple hours jamming/practicing among ourselves, then use four of our xbox accounts here and create 4 endless battles hosts (since everytime i search, its always none...). Our gamertags will be Gamerz Club 6, Gamerz Club 7, Gamerz Club 8, and Gamerz Club 9. Hope to see you guys online! Cheers!

CptMunta

Quote from: GamerzClub on November 30, 2010, 11:07:49 PM
Hey guys, our weekly session down here is every Thursday as well. We've planned to have the first couple hours jamming/practicing among ourselves, then use four of our xbox accounts here and create 4 endless battles hosts (since everytime i search, its always none...). Our gamertags will be Gamerz Club 6, Gamerz Club 7, Gamerz Club 8, and Gamerz Club 9. Hope to see you guys online! Cheers!

Cool :) worth moving the modem downstairs for. Well defintely send you a challenge if some one brings their xbox and we can get it sussed and sorted :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CptMunta

Last week was fuckin awesome!

Really fun times. We'll be on again this Thursday again at 8 gentlemen. I'll tell Liam PSN and Chocobuny too since he can probably sccore a ride if he's keen. It's gonna be goooood! Game faces on gentlemen  ;)

Ridethelightning

haha, ahh man. I could have made that Thursday mashup. Where was my PM Munta?!  :D

Thursdays are awesome for me. Also, I Managed to coerce Kim into possibly coming aswell, probably gonna hitch a ride with me.

Look forward to it and will keep an eye on this site more often in the future.

CptMunta

Awesome  ;D be cool to catch up with you and Kim, looking forward to it 8)

redtie

Looking forward to this weeks mashups. I got my top tier team sorted for CVS2 haha. I bring my laptop again. Seeyou's then!

Nick4now

Hmmmm I might be able to make it but if I do I prob won't be there too long since my flight is like 5:40am on Friday  :D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

propafanda

hey fellas I have work on thurs nite now, so I cant make it this week. But if its not too late a notice is weds tommorow nite ok with everyone for mashup this week? If not see yous next week,

CptMunta

Hmmmmm shall we move it to friday? Or Thursday? Thursday suits liam (And dunedin) but then Andys out. What about you Ben you could be the tiebreaker   ;)

I'm free for whenever we could even alternate weeks. One week vs Dunners at my place on thursday the next week casuals at mine (Or gamestation if they'll have us)  ;D

Wednesday is a no go for me since it's band practice night.

EDIT: THURSDAY NIGHT Andy can't make it on Friday anyways, he might be able to make it next week.

Ridethelightning

Ahh man, sucks dude. Yeah, Thursdays are ideal.

And I think Andrews not rostered on Thursday permanently.

redtie

Sup!

I can't make this week either, I've got 2 assignments to get through before Sunday and then my exam on Monday hahaha

NEXT WEEK THOUGH! If its on hah

Rafifty

I can make it but i havent played much SF lately :(
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Man it's gonna be a ghost town small numbers is still fun though. Hope all is well with you Ben healthwise and all.

CptMunta

Awesome surprise turnout :) Ben, Liam, Johnno, Kim and two new challengers!

Was ggs guys rocking 3 super sf4 setups. Was cool discussing strats, hope my backseat street fighting wasn't annoying anyone.

Kim has really leveled up! Beat my rose last game of the night.

Small tourney next week? Chch and Dunedin?

Bring 2 bucks I've still got a spare ryu shirt and sf4 poster I could give away. As well as a ps3 non retail copy of modnation racers.
1st place takes all the cash.
We could have Dunedin in the brackets and do it online as well we could video matches and stuff.

3 setups

Xbox for online vs Dunedin and xbox pad vs stick matches.
Ps3 for ps pad vs stick and stick vs stick matches
Ps3 for casuals and whatever
Laptop for emu casuals

I could find some random spot prizes for people who don't make top 3

What do you guys reckon? Good way to celebrate our first year :)

Chocobuny

Gettin mad jealous reading this thread.... hope to be coming soon once I sort my shit out!

On a side note, is there any AE arcade machines in chch? I highly doubt it but you never know unless you ask.