• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Sort your shit out asap then!  ;D

But nah i doubt that we'll ever get one either... unless there's a PC port in the future sometime  :-\

edit: Hey Munta I've got your pcb but no usb thingy whatever Rory was talking about lol flick me a text when you want me to drop it off tomorrow  :) Also very hyped for the tourney! I got a secret character after doing plenty of studies in Aux  ;D

Oh yeah, thanks Scribble and Flash for showing me the art of plinking. Been practicing on my stick that's not plugged into anything haha and also introducing me to OPs. I probably could go and look it up on the net but I just can't be fucked lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Ridethelightning

Can't make this Thursday, Family get together I didn't know about  :(

Hope the mini-Tourny goes well  ;D

propafanda

I cant make it this thursday again either. Seems Im working thurs from now on and the weekends since its that busy time of year. Good luck in the tournement.

Rafifty

Ill be there with ps3 stick and can also bring the ps3 if we need
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Loomie can't make it so we need a x360 with a copy of super if redtie gets this message please bring your gears :) I can pay for the rental of super feeling better btw :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CptMunta

So news from Kim via Damon

Super Street Fighter IV at CHCH Timezone next week!!!!!!
A serious W.T.Fucking awesome news from last nights mashup. So?

Will it be A.E. Or a mod dodge 360 in an arcade cab running normal super?
They've taken away all the old sf4 dodge cabs
That oz ssf4ae cab from that genjin vid is the same one as our dodge sf4 ones
Could they be reinvesting in fighters with tekken tag 2 coming out next year?
Will Loomie switch to stick ;)

We will probably move mashup to the arcade if it is AE. If regular super at least alternate big news for us. Apparently Auckland is getting Cabs too. I'll help run a tourney for the sf2'ce cab march next year on timezones new gear. Merry Xmas guys!!! Ho Ho Hype! :D

Ridethelightning

Yeah, I can confirm this. Talked to Regional Manager on Wednesday and he said they were legit, straight from Japan.

Apparently they're costing an arm and a leg  ;D

Was kinda shocked they were getting it to be honest. It's not like SF4 was a big hit or anything.

Lennysaurus

Wonder how long it'll take before they tear the setups out of your arcade and send them to Auckland... Hohoho.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Skullator

CptMunta

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on December 24, 2010, 10:54:08 AM
Wonder how long it'll take before they tear the setups out of your arcade and send them to Auckland... Hohoho.

Auckland  TZ getting em too!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick4now

Fuck yeah I can't wait to be like "Genei Jin!" and then hear you guys rage how broken Yun is  :P

In other news, Rufus' "Real American" costume is awesome. In my mind, I'm usually listening to:

But when I rock that costume it's:

LeeAtArms is fucking awesome

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Legit cabs? Fuck. And TZ are pretty good about letting us run shit on free play as well. This might give yifans a run for their money if Yifans go the cheap route and chuck it on their shit setups. Also im not sure what the rumour Andy was rabbling on about was. Auckland TZ might be the new goer.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

SUPER IS AT TZ RIGHT NOW!!!!! ON MY WAY THERE, COME PLAY!!!!

CrazyMobius

That's really awesome news. Nothing speeds up improvement faster than arcade play imo.

Nick4now

Yeah it's been a looooong time since I had to figure out chars without the help of a console. Learning while playing against other players today was really pushing me to download asap so that I don't have to spend anymore money and so that I get in more games lol

GGs to Andy and Kim today! Munta was right, Kim has ridiculously improved now. Iirc he doesn't have even have the game and only plays at TZ and yet he's this good? I'm very impressed bro. Especially since hardly anyone even played at TZ. I hope more people rock up now that we have AE  ;D

Also GGs to Munta and Rafifty last night at mashups! Had some very fun sets with you two last night... Especially the "3rd player picks the chars" games lol

Man today was a good day. Got my new 320gb PS3 and got to play AE...  8)