• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Tourney every week now I reckon bring 2 bucks each time peps. We'll play for ranking battle points and cash and I'll try a russle up a joke prize for each week.

Plenty of time for casuals too :) but we'll start at 7:30 I reckon and start tourney at 8.

Results for Super Fuck U Up 2011

1st Nick4Now: juri, Tony Hawk
2nd Redtie: Blanka and Deejay I think?
3rd Loomie: Gen and Cody
4th CptMunta: Rose
5th Kim: Guile
5th Ramone: Chun Li, Makato
7th Ben: Ryu
7th Liam: Ryu, Sakura won mashmaster

Secret Ranking battle!!!!!

1 Nick (10 points)
2 Tamate (9 points)
3 Johnno (8 points)
4 Marc (7 points)
5 Kim (6 points)
5 Ramone (6 points)
7 Ben (5 points)
7 Liam (5points)

you have points!!!!!!!

This week 13/1/2011
My place at 7:30 ranking battle tourney with heaps of casuals too. See you'd there :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Shot Marc for Hosting! I'm still salty about losing a cab and probably forever will be until we get a new one  >:(

GGs to everyone I played. Also nice to see you again Ramone!
Secret character: Succcess!  8)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

GGs all last night was real fun

We should play more marvel to get ready for mvc3, man cable could beat shitty dormammu, shitty shehulk, shitty felicia 3v1, they should just sack up and add him already
Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

Went into TZ today and had a couple of games. Both machines are there but one of them is still out of order.

CptMunta

Quote from: Nick4now on January 07, 2011, 09:59:02 PM
Went into TZ today and had a couple of games. Both machines are there but one of them is still out of order.

Bizarre, I should just wait till I know what the official story is before running around like a chicken with it's head cut off like I have been lol.

might pop in and training mode my Yun and Yang for a bit this week. 1 is better than nothing I guess. If they do get it fixed I'll try and suss out that tourney before I go.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yo man. You have to be worried bra. I would be. It's the biggest thing for your community. I feel your pain. It will definately give Nick the advantage he needs to beast the mighty Weazal.

But on the reals i hope you's get your machines sussed. I will go on strike and never play the Auckland TZ ones for your case. Real talk. Real drunk talk.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Yeah AE will stop you from being a cheap kung  :P But shot for the txt assist hahaha

Also I didn't even notice that we were playing for points! Dammit I'm really hoping that we don't lose AE...

Ridethelightning

The Tech and I did a bit of trial an error on the faulty unit today, with parts from the working cab. A possibility that it might be the Motherboard, but not 100%. Gotta figure out what the POST beeps mean.

Games running on a Nvidia 7900GS  :D haha. Didn't think that had the guts to run it.

Nick4now

I hope you guys manage to solve the problem soon. I'm itching to play some versus games with Yun  ;D

Lennysaurus

Yeah man!  Hope you guys fix it soon so it's going all good for when they send it up to us in Auckland...

OH BUUUUURRNNNNN!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

*Nick4now is currently in the middle of making a Lenny voodoo doll*

chained

Hey people. Back from overseas. What's been happening? Am I reading wrong, or do we really have arcade edition in christchurch?

Nick4now

Welcome back bro, but yeah we have AE at TZ on Colombo st atm. The downside is that only one cab is working so no versus battles... And Aux might be taking them away from us too lol

Also, Andy's got your DC atm. We've been taking turns borrowing it  ;D

CptMunta

Quote from: chained on January 10, 2011, 03:47:24 PM
Hey people. Back from overseas. What's been happening? Am I reading wrong, or do we really have arcade edition in christchurch?

You should pop into the arcade and get some games in with yun, yang and buffed mak and ibuki :)

2 more mashups before I head off for a month. I'll give you andy's number in case I miss you at mashup.

So this Thursday 7:30pm my place. Unless AE gets fixed before then :) everyone bring 2 bucks! Challenge goes out to Dunedin if you fellas are lurking on this thread :D

propafanda

Welcome back Horst I will be at mashup this week and if your there I will return your dreamcast. I left a voice mail on your phone see you all on thurs 7.30pm at marks yup with the 2 bucks cash peace.