• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafifty

Went in today with my little cuz and played AE, the guy changed the graphics cards out while i was there so now its full screen again :D

Saw kim and damon there theyll probably show up tomororw ill be coming down too.
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Quote from: Rafifty on January 17, 2011, 05:43:27 PM
Went in today with my little cuz and played AE, the guy changed the graphics cards out while i was there so now its full screen again :D

Saw kim and damon there theyll probably show up tomororw ill be coming down too.

Awesome! see you guys tomorrow :)

Also can host again for anyone who missed the txt. We'll have another Ranking Battle tournament. Just have to shut up shop at midnight and everyone leave ninja quiet styles.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

Wohoo! Seeyou's tomorrow. What time is everyone heading down?

CptMunta

I'll be there 8ish. Gonna be fun as. Hope AE is still there when I get back.

MvC3 will be eating time by then though  ;D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

I should be able to make it to TZ but atm it's a question mark... Dammit lol But i'll definitely be at mashups this thursday. I need to bust out my newest secret char hohoho

But in the mean time gonna try and learn some things in MVC2 with team Clockw0rk lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Nick4now

Hit up Loomie, Ben or Horst to see if they're heading to TZ tonight. Might as well pick up Chocobuny on the way too since he's around Ilam  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

If anyone of you's are reading this then please please shot!

Rafifty

If im driving i may be able swing past and grab ya, if not ill prolly bus in, where u at?

redtie

Sweet bro! I'ma bus at like 7 if I have too. Down at Hamilton Ave bro if you are driving

Rafifty

Just had a mean roast chicken dinner with chocolate brownies for dessert ;D, yea ill drive i can grab ya like 730?

redtie

Chocobuny

Hey guys

Was actually offered a ride (I think it was RTLnz, but can't be 100% sure on the name, something similar at least lol) and was going to come thursday, but me, my dad and my brother are heading out for a 3 day holiday in Picton tomorrow. So sorry I wont make it... : (. So that also means I won't be back on till Saturday, so if you guys decide to do some epic mic lobbys or something, try wait till I get back <_<;

Hopefully next week I'll show up, if I can still get a ride. Once again sorry guys, might try come on tonight and see if anyones playing before I leave tomorrow : P

Rafifty

GGs all ima keep working on my balrog for thursday,

man lasted like 3hrs on <10$ was awesome

lol at the I was on the wrong side tekken kid

redtie

Thats what happens when I beast too hard, kids start saying they playing on the wrong side.

GGs all. Thanks Rafifty for the ride you're the coolest. RTL needs to fix raiden so me and Rafifty can clock it on 1 Credit.

Seeyou's Thursday