• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Yeah GGs everyone! Man felt good to play AE again. Yeah I spent about $10 too and lasted the whole night haha

Felt a little rusty with Yun but after a couple of games I started to remember shit lol Kim has reeeally good footsies! Really hard to get in lol

Fuck I should've played some games that win tickets too. Those lollies were good. Rafifty and Redtie the funny kungs. Turn up for SSF4AE but decide to go and play VF4, TTT and Raiden haha

@Chocobuny: Damn you missed out bro! Hit us up when you're keen to head to TZ for some games sometime. This Thursday will be the last Chch... tourney... thingy for a while since Munta is heading overseas soon. But depending on who's willing to host, mashups will probably still continue and it'll awesome if you joined us!

Edit: Dammit my Ling Xiaoyu T5 juggles seem so obselete in T6. Definitely not the damager anymore  :-[

GENEI JIN!  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

Rofl nick is the JRPG you got Agarest?

Man FFXIII-2 announced tonight ill probably end up getting that
Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

Haha yeeap that's the one  ;D

Wow FFXIII-2? Haven't completed FFXIII yet so I don't know how the story ends but if it's some fucking Charlie's Angels shit like FFX-2 I'm not buying it.

Rafifty

Hopefully ff13-2 has towns and a proper world map with side quests and an actual good story. Lightning is shown on the logo with another girl with a flamey looking sword, no sign of vanille haha hope it stays that way. also itll be interesting to see what u think about the ending of ff13 lol.

I did some reading on agarest,

"During your quest you will develop relationships with these girls and, at the end of each chapter, "Soul Breed" with the one that likes you the most. Your offspring will go on to star in the next chapter (or generation) of the game"

Its like a final fantasy tactics strategy game + a little bit of a dating sim. dunno if its good or not.

Nick4now

Sounds kinda lame... lol Did you wanna borrow it? You can let me know what you think of it haha

Oh and can everyone bring their Harddrives to mashups so we can do some trading lol

CptMunta

Last night was fun.

Yun is really crazy, his bread and butter is crazy good. I got my revenge perfect but didn't win the match :( Kim keeps on powering up. His Ken is really good.

Blanka is still the bane of my existence, I've learnt the matchup but it's 50/50 whether I can win or not. Nerfs haven't hurt him too much in AE. Redtie and Andy hit confirm Blanka balls most of the time anyways.

Yang is fun. I only have a shallow bag of gimmicks. I like having a new character to try things out with. Makes me more hype for Marvel 3! 36 new characters to try and learn!

See yous tomorrow. Try and get there early as poss since we'll finishing up midnightish. Got some MvC3 themed prizes this time round for lols.

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Ridethelightning

haha, I'd fix Raiden if I could  ;D

From a spectators POV, The Yun and Yang matchup is awesome to watch. Munta and Nick, you guys are good.

Also, Choco's beast online, Hate to see him offline  :o hopefully we'll see you at future mashups!

Nick4now

What's the earliest time you want us to be around Marc? I'm assuming before 8 lol

CptMunta

Try for before 8 if you can. Might run two matches at once if we start running late.

CptMunta

20/01/2011
16-man bracket
Ultra wiffin' Smells baaaad Series 3
01/20/2011

1 Tamate : $22.00
2 Marc
3 Nick
4 Kim
5 Johnno
5 Andrew
7 Liam
7 Ramone
9 Horst
9 Ben
9 Damon

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rafifty

GG's all tonight, cheers for the AC brotherhood lend marc and have fun on your trip.

who whiffed the most ultras?

ps. guile sweep > me, rofl at least i know for next time.

redtie

GGs all. Thanks Marc for hosting again and have fun on your trip! See you when you get back!

ALSO! Did I overhear that there was going to be a MashMasters group to join on facebook?! Keen.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

GGs everyone, a little bit salty about my loss but at the same time extremely happy how everyone is leveling up! For me the guys who are standing out are Kim and Liam imo. Damn my counter pick for Blanka failed but I'm having fun learning Cammy so I think I'm gonna stick with her in SSFIV. Besides, I think I'm outta secret characters anyways haha

If anyone is heading to TZ at anytime post here (or flick me a txt) before you go. I might be keen to meet up  ;D

Oh and I'm gonna get in more MVC2 practice. Getting an asswhooping by Redtie's flying Sent was ridiculous and will have to run it back after leveling up. Damn I wish I got into this game years ago lol