• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Too late to get into that game bro lol. MvC3's coming out. And we all gonna level up at the same pace. Then CHch will have no excuse!!! Hahahhaha!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on January 21, 2011, 04:12:44 AM
Too late to get into that game bro lol. MvC3's coming out. And we all gonna level up at the same pace. Then CHch will have no excuse!!! Hahahhaha!!!

Its only too late to get into MVC2 if youre a wussy little bitch who cant handle the best fighting game ever made.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on January 21, 2011, 04:12:44 AM

Pffft I've never made an excuse and I don't think anyone from Chch has either.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

Apparently there's going to be an even bigger earthquake on March 20th so if we're going to have an AE tourney it should be before then lol Maybe the 19th? that way it doesn't clash with First Blood and people outside of chch who decide to enter get to experience an chch earthquake  ;D

And yusss finally got my Gold Card today  :D

Rorooze

Nick4now

Yeah I know, I should've stressed the word "apparently" more in my previous post lol but yeah it's based on some theory by a guy name Ken Ring. He also apparently (see what I did there?  :P) predicted the earthquake back in September.

CptMunta

Whaddaboutthisguy?

Met him in LAX Airport after a huge 14 hours to get to the US. No stopover cos our flight was delayed. Saw him jogged over and Fanboyed hard. Told me Chun was definitely on his MvC3 team at the moment. Loving Marvel 3! Only had like a 2 minute chat since his flight was boarding hope to catch up with him in the US :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Rafifty

Steam ID: rafifty123

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Tell him to give me back the $10 gas money he owes me for driving him to Daigo's house that time.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Nick4now

I doubt he'll pay you back. I still haven't received payment from all the Rufus training I gave him back in Vanilla days... Asshole.

If noone is hosting mashups this week is anyone keen to head to TZ this Thursday since it's half price?

Rafifty

Quote from: Nick4now on January 24, 2011, 07:03:52 PM
If noone is hosting mashups this week is anyone keen to head to TZ this Thursday since it's half price?

im keen for thursday, what time?
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Sweet I'm in. Anytime is good for me. I hope wrong side tekken kid is there