• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridethelightning

We'll also the fact that I'd be new to E.Ryu  :D Just would be beast to play that Character!

Keen on Redtie's on Thurs, lemme know if my PS3/Screen is needed man.

redtie

Sweet! Mashups mine Thursday. Yes please bring your gear cause like I only got an Xbox + stick and a TV. Start at like 730ish. Also keen for Wednesday.

Rafifty

Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

I'm keen on heading to TZ tomorrow for Double Dollars. We need to get everyone's numbers so that we can confirm who else is down lol

Then Redtie's for mashups on Thursday. I'll bring my stick lol

Hey Rory you coming to Chch this week?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Meet timezone say, 7ish? Play for like an hour then shoot off to get some food at osaka. Then go back to TZ I guess

Might have to go earlier if we want to get to osaka. Can't member what time it closes

Nick4now

Yeah I think Osaka closes around 9 - 10pm. I can't remember either. But yeah meet up at TZ around 7pm and let everyone else know too.

CptMunta

I arrive in San Fransisco on Feb the 11th, Feb 10th is my birthday and the date of the MvC3 release party in San Fransisco.........

FAR KING HELL
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Rorooze

Chocobuny

I won't be making it this week sorry. Grandparents coming over tonight for some family thing, and tomorrow Im out looking for cars. Sorry. Am going to get my PS3 fixed this week hopefully to play with you guys again though

Nick4now

Duuuuuuuuuuumb find a car before mashups tomorrow lol Redtie's place is just a street off yours bro.

@Rory: Haha awwww stink, let us know when you're here man. If you still got my number just flick me a txt when you're down  :)

Ridethelightning

Rafifty

Fuck tempted, but then ill be going back there again in like 5hrs anyway zzz, keep them unlocked tonight!
Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

Yeah I can't make it until later tonight either. I'll probably still only play Yun but it'll be cool to play against the new chars  :D

Ridethelightning

Ok, some bad news. As of now, we have no idea how they were unlocked and unfortunately it's been done on only 1 cab! And apparently they won't link up aswell  :'(

Will keep you posted

CptMunta

Quote from: Ridethelightning on February 02, 2011, 01:27:44 PM
DUDES! We have E.Ryu and Oni! Go TZ now!  ;D

Keep em unlocked till I get back. E Ryu and ONI can be not banned if you want Liam. I just won't upload the vids of select screen and secret characters. If we have the tourney in May it won't matter anyway.

I hope I get at least a tiny bit of hands on with Marvel or be somewhere playing the game when its released when I'm away. Gonna pick up the bradygames guide if it's decent.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta