• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

I might be late or i might not make it at all. Ben what time you going bro? Can I get a ride with you if thats ok? Going to play bball will be back by 7ish I hope

Rafifty

Steam ID: rafifty123

Ridethelightning

OK, definite confirmation from TZ. Only 1 Cab has players unlocked still and...

CABS DO NOT LINK UP, I REPEAT, CABS DO NOT LINK UP!

Don't know if you guys are still keen, but it seems kinda useless to go now.

Nick4now

Damn I'm going to be late. I might not even be able to make it but all good since we can't even play each other lol

Might just pop in later to top up for Double Dollars lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Ridethelightning

Ok, turns out our Technician unlocked it. But forgot to do the other one apparently.

Trying to get hold of him so I can get the code :D Don't hold your breath though. But it will be unlocked tomorrow if all else fails.

Rafifty

Oh gay they're not linked cbf going then to play single player lol i might pop in tomorow during the day to test out the new characters

redtie

You kungs! Ok play at jam at mine now if you's want. Is no one actually going?

Rafifty

U still wanna go and just play tekken or soemthing if its shit?

redtie

Sweet bro what time? I'll be home either way just cruise over whenever and we'll see whats up

Rafifty

Chocobuny

Heyo just wondering, where are you guys getting your Marvel Vs Capcom 3 pre orders from? I cbf going down to EB games, is there anyway I can pre order online and they just deliver it lol

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Chocobuny on February 02, 2011, 07:44:27 PM
Heyo just wondering, where are you guys getting your Marvel Vs Capcom 3 pre orders from? I cbf going down to EB games, is there anyway I can pre order online and they just deliver it lol

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1774.0.html
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CptMunta

If you don't get it from livewire buy it from Gamestation a local indie shop in Christchurch that's hosted all our tournaments for free and sponsored us with cool prizes and stuff :) www.gamestation.co.nz They'll be hosting a regional mvc3 tourney in a few months.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Remember mashups tonight at Redtie's place! Hey Choco if you're free anytime tonight to join us flick us a txt and I'll come grab you since it's like a 1 min drive away  :)

PM one of us if you need the address  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion