• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Costa Rica rocks! placed 6th in a Costa Ricain national tourney on 4 hours sleep. Had heaps of fun Costa Ricain scene is helluva fun. Girl Chun player was too late to enter tourney but was destroying top 8 in casuals. Didn't want an interview though.

Going to scrub up to a best buy next week for some mvc3 demo kiosk action. Once I'm in San Fransisco.

Also entering a mvc3 tourney on the 18th may attend a release party on
The 15th (unofficial :( )

Might be meeting John Choi, Ricky O and FChamp at Sunnyvale Golfland next week! Had to tell someone! Will try and get some stuff signed for prizes.

Cool to hear about e ryu and Oni in chch. Showed them our AE setup and they are mad jealous. Looking forward to getting back and having ranbats again in couple of weeks. Helluva hype for Marvel
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

Chained found your hoodie bro!  ;D It was camouflaged into the chair hah. I'll bring it to timezone tomorrow night if you are going. Sweet

@munta, bro that is mean as! Sounds like you are having fun!  ;D

HoneyBadger

Omg can you plzplzplzplzplz get John Choi to sign something for me he is my hero the sandstorm footsie master =( John Choi is Smoofologist's #1 hero way cooler than Daigo
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Flash

Quote from: HoneyBadger on February 10, 2011, 10:17:01 AM
Omg can you plzplzplzplzplz get John Choi to sign something for me he is my hero the sandstorm footsie master =( John Choi is Smoofologist's #1 hero way cooler than Daigo

Yea bro John Choi's the man

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Rafifty

Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Rafifty

Just had dinner, yea im keen. want me to swing by yours and grab u?
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Nick4now

Damn I'm two hours too late haha Really wanted to get Genei Jin on too lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

GGs to Ian at TZ, nice boxer should polish up pretty good if he comes down to mashups regularly. Hopefully he found the site alright hah. Thats another member for our growing community.   :)

Rafifty is beasting on Deejay the kung, so I had to bring out the secret weapon. Jump down + lk

Shot for the ride bro

SataAndagi

Serious Question" I just lost to an Akuma that kept jumping back and fireballing... am I the worst player ever?

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Quote from: SataAndagi on February 11, 2011, 11:27:54 PM
Serious Question" I just lost to an Akuma that kept jumping back and fireballing... am I the worst player ever?

Nope, every strat is valid and you just have to find a way around it. I have a terrible Akuma, but when my PS3 comes back I can prob try replicate it and you can fight it if ya want. Are you the Cody player? Sorry can't remember names of the top of my head

Ridethelightning

If you're on PS3, I think I came across the same guy. Totaled him with my own Akuma and then proceeded to do the same thing back to him.

Not sure how I beat him, just EX.srk, ground FB's and Focus absorb. I never really have a game-plan though.

I think he's a Mak/Chun player Choco, Loomie's the Cody.

Chocobuny

Quote from: Ridethelightning on February 12, 2011, 05:00:24 PM
If you're on PS3, I think I came across the same guy. Totaled him with my own Akuma and then proceeded to do the same thing back to him.

Not sure how I beat him, just EX.srk, ground FB's and Focus absorb. I never really have a game-plan though.

I think he's a Mak/Chun player Choco, Loomie's the Cody.

Oh man lol my bad, his name looked similar.

Pretty sure Chun can ultra 1 at the right time to deal with air fireball? And Makotos foward dash should let her get in with some focus dashes.