• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Oh you've played Loomie's Cody before? Cause I don't think you've met him yet lol It might have been that Tekken player's Cody. But yeah Sata Andagi is the Mak/Chun player.

GGs everyone that I played today. I gave E.Ryu a second try since a certain someone told me that I was playing him wrong but I was still bored as hell with him lol although st.hp, axe kick, cr.mp, lk tatsu, dp is a pretty cool combo. Only need to land it around two times for a stun lol

Damn there were a lot of players today!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Theres a 6k+ point cody player whos name starts with A on PSN. Can't remember it exactly though.

Ahhh zzz another mashup missed. Anyone know how Gen is in Arcade? I've been stuck playing vanilla while my PS3 is away and gotten used to playing Gen. I know he's trash in Super though lol

Nick4now

Haha nah you didn't miss out on any mashups I just went into TZ randomly today. Gen is still probably low tier haha

Oh and how much longer do you have to wait until your PS3 is fixed?

Chocobuny

Quote from: Nick4now on February 12, 2011, 08:50:50 PM
Haha nah you didn't miss out on any mashups I just went into TZ randomly today. Gen is still probably low tier haha

Oh and how much longer do you have to wait until your PS3 is fixed?

Sent it last Thursday so I expect it back monday / tuesday if my luck is good. When it comes back I am ignoring everything and playing some god damn endless. Tired of playing retard tier Cammy in Vanilla lol

Nick4now

Hahah i hope you do get it back soon since Marvel comes out on Thursday and I don't think many people will be playing ssf4 for a while lol

You should pop into TZ sometime, there's quite a few new players. I played against two different Ryu players, a Guile Player, a Fei player, Kim and Liam lol As for Gen you need to play against Loomie's Gen, it's fucking sick!

Chocobuny

Quote from: Nick4now on February 12, 2011, 09:51:17 PM
Hahah i hope you do get it back soon since Marvel comes out on Thursday and I don't think many people will be playing ssf4 for a while lol

You should pop into TZ sometime, there's quite a few new players. I played against two different Ryu players, a Guile Player, a Fei player, Kim and Liam lol As for Gen you need to play against Loomie's Gen, it's fucking sick!

I'd love to play a good gen.

Seriously as soon as I get my car, I'm going to be coming out so much more. Just fucking ae, every week I like almost buy a car and then something happens. BUT WHEN I DO, IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS. And I have my MVC3 pre ordered : ) I hope there are lobbys so we can all play together on day 1

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Chocobuny on February 12, 2011, 10:35:14 PM
I'd love to play a good gen.
Your on psn ay bro? Add crazyandy.Fuck i forgot his actual psn name. He's on ozhadou. Just search for him or something. Best Gen i've eever played. He'll play you too , he doesn't ignore invites either.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

redtie

GGs today to Kim and to salty Sagat guy. Sorry I made you angry lolol

Soooo, I'm going to try host a mashup this week but it probably won't happen. Someone try host or something

Nick4now

Hahahahaha I played Salty Sagat Guy yesterday. I like how he's like wtf? why isn't my mash TUs coming out during your link combos? Why isn't my full screen random ultra hitting you? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLOCKING MY RANDOM SHIT?!?!

Of course he wasn't saying this out loud but his actions certainly did  ;D

redtie

He actually said 'YOU JUST WAIT!' to me after I beat him twice but I hope he finds the forums cause we need all the players we can get. Then he can level up a bit. I'll tell him next time.

Ridethelightning

hahaha, Salty Sagat Guy. Love the name's you guys come up with :D

Didn't catch his saltiness unfortunately  :-\

Nick4now

OK since Thursday is gonna be the beginning of the Marvel era and therefore SSF4 is pretty much gonna be ignored for a while is anyone keen to go to TZ sometime tomorrow?

Rafifty

Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Friday? EB's told me Thursday is Marvels realease. I pre-ordered last week