• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridethelightning

Well Gamestation said Friday the 18th.  :-\

EB aren't doing a midnight release are they?

CptMunta

Who's got 2 thumbs and is interviewing Seth Killian at the Capcom US HQ tomorrow? This guy (you probably can't see it but I am pointing my thumbs at myself right now)

Have to buy stuff for him to sign for mashups. Meeting haunts in the evening so might be on the Starbase arcade stream tomorrow. Sorry to keep clogging thread with adventures, but rad stuff happening and no one to share it with! :o
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CptMunta on February 16, 2011, 10:40:58 AM
Who's got 2 thumbs and is interviewing Seth Killian at the Capcom US HQ tomorrow? This guy (you probably can't see it but I am pointing my thumbs at myself right now)

Have to buy stuff for him to sign for mashups. Meeting haunts in the evening so might be on the Starbase arcade stream tomorrow. Sorry to keep clogging thread with adventures, but rad stuff happening and no one to share it with! :o

Awwww mann. You lucky kieenttt.

Awesome bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Tell them to get Smoof John Choi's sig on a Darude C.D and Buktooth's sig on a pack of smokes.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Nick4now

I played TZ Boxer dude today and he's pretty good! Liam you should bring him around to the next mashups  :D I now have my GJ combos and setups 100% down  8) Feel free to be like AYE! AYE! AYE! AYE! AAAAYYYYYYEEE! When you witness it's brokeness  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Ridethelightning

You mean Iain? Yeah, he's got a good Rog.

Glad to hear it Marc, got some good questions to ask him?

Rafifty

Nitro circus was badaaasssss, way better then i was expecting and i got to go for free pretty much lol

Yaaaaaay,

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (PS3)
Shipped on Wednesday 16 Feb 2011 12:14pm

My courier usually arrives at 9am but i have to wake up early anyway to go have breakfast at The Crumpet Club and then ill rush home lol. Tomorrows gonna be sweet, whos keen for a first day scrub lobby

Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

Quote from: Ridethelightning on February 16, 2011, 10:23:20 PM
You mean Iain? Yeah, he's got a good Rog.

Glad to hear it Marc, got some good questions to ask him?

Yeah Iain. That's a better name than TZ Boxer dude haha

Quote from: Rafifty on February 16, 2011, 10:25:10 PM
Nitro circus was badaaasssss, way better then i was expecting and i got to go for free pretty much lol

Yaaaaaay,

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (PS3)
Shipped on Wednesday 16 Feb 2011 12:14pm

My courier usually arrives at 9am but i have to wake up early anyway to go have breakfast at The Crumpet Club and then ill rush home lol. Tomorrows gonna be sweet, whos keen for a first day scrub lobby

Hmmmm when I get the game I think I'm just gonna do some undercover training offline for a while. Try a whole lotta shit out and then test it out online in a week or two lol

Ridethelightning

redtie

Nick4now

According to their website The Warehouse has it too for $109.

Rafifty

Man the game is crazy, its a little overwhelming how much shit there is lol, gonna take ages to get used to. Pheonix gets killed in 1 combo its a little funny, hulk seems really strong but maybe thats just cuz my movements are real slow atm. Im having trouble finding a team i like.
Steam ID: rafifty123

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

Nick4now

hahaha whoops, this whole time we've been using it as a "Anything to do with Christchurch" thread. Maybe name change?  ;D

Ridethelightning

Haha, just went to Gamestation. They have it aswell so I hired it out  ;D.  Too broke.

Turns out they received a 'letter' with their shipment saying they could sell game as soon as stock arrived. Apparently this happens when someone breaks a street date.