• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafifty

I had my first shower since monday today lol feels so damn good.

I can probably make this, will confirm later in the day
Steam ID: rafifty123

Ridethelightning

Dude, I could go for a shower right now. Also sick of doing my business in a god damn plastic bag  >:(

Also, I wish the damn fuel stations would quiet down, I desperately need fuel and not willing to queue.

/rant

CptMunta

Quote from: Ridethelightning on February 26, 2011, 01:16:44 PM
Dude, I could go for a shower right now. Also sick of doing my business in a god damn plastic bag  >:(

Also, I wish the damn fuel stations would quiet down, I desperately need fuel and not willing to queue.

/rant

You can flush at our place.
Nuff said  ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Yusss I also had a shower today and fuck it felt good even though it was a cold shower on a not so hot day lol Even got to flush too  ;D

Now that I feel good I should be able to make it  :)

Edit: Oh snap people are here at my sister's place knocking down their chimney since it's bound to fall off if we get another huge earthquake.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Ridethelightning

Haha, thanks for the offer Marc.

Any displays, PS3 or copy of Marvel needed. Let me know.

Loomie

Won't be able to make it tonight guys sorry :( I'd love to see mvc3 havent bought it yet, maybe next time :p hope all you guys weren't too badly hit by the quake! I still got power and water so I'm lucky.

Rafifty

I can make it ;D,

anyone know of any roads closed heading out that way?

CptMunta

Quote from: Rafifty on February 26, 2011, 06:47:33 PM
I can make it ;D,

anyone know of any roads closed heading out that way?

I was in Ilam the other day you can get to mine just not through town.

And Liam just bring your copy of marvel and super :)

Cheers for touching base Loomie glad to hear your all good. :)

Rafifty

Chocobuny

CptMunta

Good catching up last night gentlemen.

Cool to get some vs games in with mvc3 finally.

Nick your Wolverine  Haggar, Phoenix team is nuts. That god damn pipe lol :D I could only lame one win with time out with your Phoenix sitting on 5 meters.

Redtie your Spencer taskmaster team has got crazy lock down happening. You guys are all picking up this game fast.

I really don't have even a vague sort of setup or gameplan yet. I'm just choosing characters from games I like which isn't the best way of going about it. I definitely like Arthur and can lame it out ok. Ammy is badass but high damage requires execution I dont have yet.

I think finding even 1 character that I feel I can gel with let alone 3 is pretty challenging. Guess I should just start grinding through mission mode till I find antics I like using.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I reckon SRK is a more productive way to learn her sheeiit. Just learn the names of her specials and shit first so you know what move they're on about.

Oh and go watch some streams bro. Or some gameplay vids. I just remembered ages ago you told me on PSN you don't like to go looking up SRK and stuff like that so nevermind lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

redtie

GGs everyone. Shot Rafifty for the ride

Its a fun game. Need to learn the rest of my team before I'm jumping online. SRK helps with the assists, think most characters have a assist discussion thread. That was a really quick 5 hours though. Time passes so fast in training mode in this game.

Also, a special shout out to that pipe. And Level 5 Pheonix

Nick4now

GGs everyone, glad that you guys are fans of the pipe and Dark Phoenix  ;D Also GGs to Redtie today who has kiiiinnda figured how to bypass the pipe lol

In other news, Yussssss finally got power!!! Going without it for nearly a week sucks balls. Now I can actually play but I'm gonna leave my ps3, stick and mvc3 with my cousin so that he can practice a little more.

Oh and I went into EBs at Hornby mall today and to my surprise they're advertising an MVC3 tourney! Unfortunately the dude who was working there didn't know much about it (Unconfirmed date, possibly no sticks, most likely gonna be held at Northlands EBs). I already signed up and you guys should too  8)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man good find on that tourny. haha you shoulda keep it a seceret lol nah jk.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!