• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on March 03, 2011, 02:18:10 PM
Yer gg's btw. Cool thing about this game is there's so many things i haven't tested out and i still need to try.

I'm trying ways of punishing or mixing up full height super jump dive kicks that you do with Wolverine. I got a feeling it's not supposed to be as spammable. It's heaps better than Akuma's one cos of cross up properties are huge.

ALdo trying shit on Haggar is deadly as fuck. Something not work, your fucked lol.

Man it's just so boring getting the training dummy to do all this shit and try it on them. Although that's the best way lol. I'd rather play one somebody.

Yeah GGs bro, there's a lot of things I've been doing in training mode but I never do them in our matches. I think you're right, Wolvie's High Divekicks are probably not meant to be spammable although I've stopped doing it as much. lol

Hahaha nice to see that you respect the pipe lol But then you introduced me to the fryingpan.... and Hulk's armour ground bounce move. Dammit haha Buty sorry bro but I gotta admit that I'm doing a juicebox everytime I land Haggar's Lvl 3 on you lol

Also I think you're right about the lag leaving you unable to block at times on reaction. Sometime when you hit me im like "damn, I thought I blocked that. Oh well, I probably didn't react fast enough". I'm no pro but I noticed that you kept rolling forward everytime I scored a knockdown in the corner... Which led to more punishment lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I didn't know you could punish rolling forward lol. YOu can't can you? Unless with a command throw which i don't think you done on me yet. Does Haggar have one? Would be good oppertunity to use it lol. It's cos i roll forward and you nj pipe with haggar. And i'm never blocking. I'm always trying something stupid. I need to just block. PIPE is gonna win every time lol.

I still do HEAPS of scrubby shit in this game. See those lvl 1 xfactors -accident. random team supers - accident. TWO SNAPBACKS ON THE GROUND almost simultaneously while your on the other side super jumping!?!?! Actually that was me burning metre for style. LOL nah big fucking accident. 

Also i got a shitload of free weed and i've been overdoing it wayyyy too much lately lol. That can't be helping either.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

GGs to everyone tonight, and thanks Marc for hosting again! Nice to meet you Ray, very nice Zero! You dropped a few combos there that probably cost you a couple of games but I think over time you'll be ridiculously hard to beat.

Ben is a kung for stealing my team that one game and deserves to be hit by a pipe lit on fire with a claw attatched at the end a thousand times.

CptMunta

Beat Wolverine: Check
Beat Phoenix before she turns into mad crazy bitch: Check
Beat Mayor bastard pants with 3 team members remaining:........Pipe.  :'(
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Ridethelightning

Yeah GG's guys. Good to see someone else rockin' Zero :D

and thanks for the stick Nick, need some practice on one.

Everyone's picking this game up too damn quickly haha.

Nick4now

If any of you guys care (You guys better care dammit!) KFC in Ric Mall is now open but only until 6pm. So far it's the only KFC I know that is open in Christchurch though  :'(

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wow they got lvl 3 KFC open already. Your city rocks..oops.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Chocobuny

redtie

Anyone heard from EB's ? Might pop in tomorrow and see whats up. Oh yeah and I got a TE now hah

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on March 06, 2011, 10:14:57 PM
Anyone heard from EB's ? Might pop in tomorrow and see whats up. Oh yeah and I got a TE now hah

I gave them a call and they said that the guy that works there who was organizing it hasn't returned to work yet since the quake. That was last week or so, so things might have changed.

Rafifty

Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Chocobuny

Ridethelightning

Man, I need to invest in a decent Arcade stick.
In the short time I've been borrowing Nick's I've grown to love it. Well, for Marvel anyway.

Mashups as per usual this week? Iain (TZ Balrog) tells me he's keen to tag along.

CptMunta

Quote from: Ridethelightning on March 07, 2011, 06:24:36 PM
Man, I need to invest in a decent Arcade stick.
In the short time I've been borrowing Nick's I've grown to love it. Well, for Marvel anyway.

Mashups as per usual this week? Iain (TZ Balrog) tells me he's keen to tag along.

Yip same bat time same bat channel. 7:30, Thursday my place.
Are we rocking Super SF4 ranbats this week or MvC3? vote?

I'm easy either way. Think I'm forgotten how to play SSF4  ;)