• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobuny

Just sayin I would love to play CvS2, even though I've never played it lol. If I can ever come to a mashup zzzz fml. Oh just incase people didn't know the MK9 demo isn't playable online, just single player. So I'm not really going to bother lol, already seen vids of the single player.

Ridethelightning

If it's not too big then I'll download MK9 aswell so we can rock two at once if need be.

Not to keen on CvS2 personally, but never really gave it a chance though  ;)

CptMunta

Quote from: Chocobuny on March 13, 2011, 04:17:12 PM
Just sayin I would love to play CvS2, even though I've never played it lol. If I can ever come to a mashup zzzz fml. Oh just incase people didn't know the MK9 demo isn't playable online, just single player. So I'm not really going to bother lol, already seen vids of the single player.

I used to play it as did Nick and Redtie. Especially Andy. Used to be "the" 2D fighter of CHCH pretty much and had a good following at Timezone Colombo at it's prime. I still remember 10 years ago when they said they were getting it. I was stoked! We play it at mashups quite often.

I pretty sure you can play vs in the MK9 demo. I think I remember the giant bomb guys playing each other in the quick look they did.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

I checked it out last night when I was downloading the Shadow battles for mvc3 (they're scrubs and play like the normal AI lolol) and it seems the MK9 demo is only available for PSN plus members  :(

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Chocobuny

Quote from: Nick4now on March 13, 2011, 08:04:58 PM
I checked it out last night when I was downloading the Shadow battles for mvc3 (they're scrubs and play like the normal AI lolol) and it seems the MK9 demo is only available for PSN plus members  :(

PSN plus get it a week early (they are already playing it at the moment), we get it sometime this week

CptMunta

Hmmmmm I wonder how TZ colombo is doing if it's still standing and if AE survived.

Tourney for a SF2'CE cab anyone?

Chocobuny

Quote from: CptMunta on March 14, 2011, 07:43:44 PM
Hmmmmm I wonder how TZ colombo is doing if it's still standing and if AE survived.

Tourney for a SF2'CE cab anyone?

Tourney in what game?

CptMunta

Damon mentioned a while back a ssf4 AE tourney for a sf2'ce cab.

Nick4now

I'm hoping that TZ is ok since people were in there during the eq and they escaped unharmed. I hope they can grab the cabs and move them to Ric mall temporarily for us  :D

CptMunta

Right o Moral Kombat demo mashup at mine this Thursday at 7:30. just downloaded demo from US store. Gonna run a for Lols tourney so bring 2 bucks snacks and setups. Try and download tomorrow if you can or leach my wireless for it ;)

Also we should have Jill and Shuma downloaded as well. Should be a good night :) feel free to use this thread or txt to sus out rides etc if need be.

See yous tomorrow :D

Nick4now

Sweet I'll be there! Haven't got an US acc to download MK and really cbf making one lol Who are the playable characters in the demo?

I'll bring my stick HFS3 along. Sadly the guy who i bought the HRAP off hasn't even sent it yet so unfortunately I won't be bringing that tomorrow.

CptMunta

Sub, Scorp, Cage, Mill.

Yeah it should be out tomorrow anyways  :)

Rafifty

Keen for tonight, mortal kombat should be a laugh, did the 1 player thing like once with scorpian had no idea how to link anything lol.

Who needs rides in ilam?
Steam ID: rafifty123

Nick4now

So MK is out now? Meh, I'll see if it's worth downloading at mashups lol

Awww I wish Kabal or Human Smoke was playable  :(

Ridethelightning