• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Yep I can bring my PS3 but will need an HDMI cable... And a copy of SSFIV. I've seemed to have misplaced my copy  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

ill bring the hdmi/ssf4

and some shorts
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Posted our scrubby MK tourney up:  :D
http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1253.msg62496.html#msg62496

Good Games Thursday guys only 5 of us but still alot of fun to be had. I had heaps of fun with marvel after being a bit disheartened by getting schooled. I'm glad I could hold my own and even convincingly take a few games once I started loosening up a bit. Feel sad dropping Arthur for Ryu but I think it has to be done.

Maybe we should have Super ranbats every second week and break it up a bit. Liam, Ben and Ramone are more focused on SSF4 so it would be good to break it up a bit. I'm sure once SSF4 AE DLC drops we'll be playing that as well but would be good in the meantime till Timezone opens up again.

What do you fellas reckon? I'm rusty as with Super but am still keen to support it if the demand is there.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Good Games everyone! Hmmmm not too sure if I'm gonna enjoy MK9 although I didn't know any combos lol Movement feels weird and attacks seem to come out slow. I'll hire it out when it comes out to give it another chance. REEEEALLY hoping that Kabal is broken like he was in MK3/UMK3.

Marvel was also fun. Sorry I really don't know how to give advice... Especially since I don't feel that I'm good enough to give it to you guys I don't say anything lol But if you're keen on learning Mags Ben I'll try and teach you what I know (Seemed like you're more interested in learning ROM and that's it  ;D)

SSFIV sounds good. I'm also hella rusty since I haven't played with Rufus or Juri for such a long time because of AE. Also have currently misplaced my copy of SSFIV and I have no idea where I put it. Damn earthquake made me misplace a lot of things  ;D

Well today is the 20th of March... Which is supposed to be the day we get yet another earthquake according to that kung Ken Ring. Chch seemed empty today (Heaps of stores are closed until Tuesday lol) so I guess people have already pissed off in fear. Take care people.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

GGs all, i liked mortal kombat the movements were a bit weird but thats why i like the robot guys lol, didnt help going straight from marvel to mk though really felt extra slow hope its just the demo.

I dont mind what we play (super/marvel) i just play for fun, i really needa sit down in training mode in both games but i hate that shit solo so boring lol.

I got multiple $5 bets with my family who left chch this weekend on if theres a shake above 5.0 between 18th-22nd march. Also uni dudes did you hear about that free $500 for uni being shit this sem?

redtie

Quote from: Rafifty on March 20, 2011, 12:11:23 PM
Also uni dudes did you hear about that free $500 for uni being shit this sem?

No tell me more  :D

GGs everyone. Marvel is too fun and MK9 I like it! Although, please put run back in. Dash sucks in this game. I don't mind playing super hah I even bought a copy of it from the warehouse when it was $35 but still haven't put it in the xbox yet.

Ridethelightning

Hope you were riding on a 5+ Quake Ben haha.

Reference Number: 3481489
NZDT: Sun, Mar 20 2011 9:47 pm
Magnitude: 5.1
Depth: 10 km
Details: 10 km east of Christchurch

Rafifty

Well fuck, there goes my bet lol

@redtie/uni guys, should be a form coming soon to fill out, $500 compensation grant for full time students (0.5 FTE and over) payed after 1st of may, this link has got the details.

http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/restart/faq/faq_grant.shtml

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

redtie

Quote from: Rafifty on March 21, 2011, 01:05:16 PM\
@redtie/uni guys, should be a form coming soon to fill out, $500 compensation grant for full time students (0.5 FTE and over) payed after 1st of may, this link has got the details.

http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/restart/faq/faq_grant.shtml

8)

Just in time for MK9

edit: And now a new xbox  :'(

CptMunta

Time change of 8 o'clock at my place this week for mashups. Bring 2 bucks and see you fellas there.

CptMunta

last weeks Super tourney was helluva fun. Gonna have one SSF4 setup and one Marvel Setup from now on.

Marvel tourney this week bring 2 bucks and snacks to mine at 8pm tourney starts at 9. Loomie you should come bro!

CptMunta

last week rocked Marvel Tourney rocked. 3DS was awesome. Goodtimes gentlemen.

Sooooo my place 8pm bring snacks, fizz and 2 BUCKS more if you are in the red not pointing any fingers but really I am  ;)

This week Super tourney we are all rusty as fuck and free. So please come along, it will be better than nice :)

Chocobuny

Def wont be there tomorrow/today, got my sisters birthday.

I know I'm kind of a dick and have only showed up once (When marc wasn't there rofl) but there has just been a lot of family drama going on. I do hope to come again soon

redtie

GGs everyone! Im keen to save up all the money from ranbats for something. Maybe like buy a community monitor or something.

Damn nicks magneto. I think I going to change spencer to doraemon so I get a panic button for when those tri jumps are all over the place. Didn't even hit IM stupid relaunch combo once. I blame the lag or the lack of lag.