• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Timeout Westfield Henderson

Started by massi4h, February 17, 2010, 10:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Just a heads up that they now have a hacked PC version of SF4 in there (by the movies). All the characters, colours and taunts are unlocked. $1 a game as well which is pretty good. I had one go and I could only pick the P1 side and the controls would randomly freeze up (like every 2 minutes) for about 5 seconds in which you can't do anything but it continues doing what you were doing (if you were walking backwards, it'll keep walking). The buttons are cheap convex ones which feel horrible.

Also there is T6:BR and the whole marvel series except mvc2.

zos'la

lol... good good!!! let some westy practice up there and I'll get some posters up for the coming 2v2, lets see if we can get some new blood lawl.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Barnstorm

Quote from: massi4h on February 17, 2010, 10:28:51 PM
Just a heads up that they now have a hacked PC version of SF4 in there (by the movies). All the characters, colours and taunts are unlocked. $1 a game as well which is pretty good. I had one go and I could only pick the P1 side and the controls would randomly freeze up (like every 2 minutes) for about 5 seconds in which you can't do anything but it continues doing what you were doing (if you were walking backwards, it'll keep walking). The buttons are cheap convex ones which feel horrible.

Also there is T6:BR and the whole marvel series except mvc2.

the freezing seems to be a common problem with these machines our one was getting sent away to be fixed because of this same issue

zos'la

its prolly not setup correctly. the PC needs to be at a decent spec.... but it will be definitely cheaper than an actual arcade cab.

Barnstorm

Quote from: zosla on February 18, 2010, 01:59:42 PM
its prolly not setup correctly. the PC needs to be at a decent spec.... but it will be definitely cheaper than an actual arcade cab.

i actually think it has something to do with the fact that its an illegal setup and have disabled normal functions so it runs like an arcade game

zos'la

possible, but I can't tell until I see it.
but the guys prolyl like, who the hell are u xD
leave it to them i guess :)

Will

Hmmm the TZ Queens one did the freeze things but for only around 1 second. Hopefully all fixed up soon so more locations for SF!
Learning....

madaxe munkee

Dear Timeout.

You took your DDR machine out ages ago, but I love DDR. I've also gotten alot of people into it in the last year, it'd be great for it to come back. There are so few machines in Auckland.

You also need a Blazblue machine, especially if you've got SF4. Lots of people play both.

I've never had a place to put these issues of mine before, so yeah.

Thanks.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

xpunch

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

originaljulz

They need to bring back Drummania lol. Even an olllld version.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

madaxe munkee

We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

massi4h

Was there last night and SF4 arcade machine is down if anyone cares lol. Still had empty T6 cab working and someone playing on MSHvSF.

zos'la