• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Auckland - Timeout Westfield Henderson

Started by massi4h, February 17, 2010, 10:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madaxe munkee

*sigh* fail. Well, I stopped going to Henderson mall ages ago anyway I suppose. Even though it's probably the closest mall to my house.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

massi4h

Green Bay/Titirangi. Like 5/10 minutes away from Smoofs.

And yeah Caleb those machines suck anyway.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I haven't been in that place in ages.

You guys remember gameworld on the main rd? Or the dairy that had Daytona and HF in it and a few other games in there too.

We should just gather at one of the boys houses out west and practice up. My rooms the smallest room ever.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

As of the 24th of this month I will be residing in New Lynn.

You may all invite me to your houses to eat your food, drink your ale, and play on your games.

The Lenny has spoken.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

More like the other way around ay lol.

West Aucks represent.

More jams at Ben's is it?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

madaxe munkee

We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Weazz Syde mo lyk it.

Anyway what happened to that barfights?

Cancelled cos west didn't stand a chance withouth the Weazal lmao!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The bar we were gonna have it at closed down. They heard you were coming to destroy all their bourbinos, so they just gave up in advance
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 15, 2010, 02:48:50 PM
Weazz Syde mo lyk it.

Anyway what happened to that barfights?

Cancelled cos west didn't stand a chance withouth the Weazal lmao!

I saw some girl in Glen Eden and was like "Bitch do you know da weazel?" and she was like "No" prett sure it's smoofside
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

She woulda thought you were a cop.

Smoof side is that small area where i go to get pussy and rob lil white guys lol.

budafist

Was working in Hendo yesterday and stopped in for a game.
Those hacked cabs are weird, its feels really slow.
This makes it initially impossible to land chains etc. but once you adjust you have alot more time to input combos and fadc's n shit. so its easier
Anyelse notice this?

anyway it was school holidays and there was heaps of kids about, but no-one plays it :(
I played through twice and just had people watching like they'd never seen anyone get to Seth before.

also, the cpu is balls out crazy, not too difficult but it punishes dropped block strings with ultras, and hits the odd juggle and focus cancel.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

zos'la

I stopped going to henderson since gameworld closed back in the 90's.....
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Holly sheet you used to go gameworld? That place was the ish. What about that dairy across the road from Mush's or something.? It used to have some sf games in there.

Haven't been to the Movies since i watched Ironman 1 lmao!