• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

I suck hard against Boxers

Started by Skullator, March 07, 2010, 11:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

i also suck hard against boxer
any tips as sim vs boxer

X i always get raped by you and am definitely struggling to keep you out any hints as to what my major fuck ups are/too repetative

one thing i noticed was if you jump in and I ultra you had time to ultra as soon as you land
i first thought this was luck but you did it consistently

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Skullator on March 08, 2010, 04:38:51 PM
Cheers bro! Will look at it soon as I get home from my work, leaving now haha.

EDIT: absolutely amazing vid! Will be grinding this hard and hopefully.. download complete! Thanks everyone for all imput, remember it's the thought that counts Mason hahaha, we are all mates here not like SRK.

I personally hate you.

And your family.

And Mason.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Man I was reading you post waiting for my name, then wait, there it is. And yeah thanks guys for making me feel like more of a scrub. God damnit I wish I beat ben with Fuerte.

Skullator

Hurry up and get PC version Mason! That's how one transforms from a guitar hero kiddy into a REAL FAMILY MAN LIKE CHUN!

Quote from: Barnstorm on March 08, 2010, 07:57:07 PM
any tips as sim vs boxer

X i always get raped by you and am definitely struggling to keep you out any hints as to what my major fuck ups are/too repetative

one thing i noticed was if you jump in and I ultra you had time to ultra as soon as you land

Lenny might be able to give you some tips, he's been playing a pretty mean Sim lately..

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Barnstorm on March 08, 2010, 07:57:07 PM
any tips as sim vs boxer

Um... when he gets bar try not to spam st.feirce, cause youll get EX rushed.

Loads and loads of st.strong and st.forward.  If he is gettting near you and focusing through your attacks throw out the occasional close st.forward xx Yoga flame to push them out.

Remember that his close st.short is 3 frames, that can push him out in a jam.  Good string to push him out is close st.short, close st.short, close st.forward, far cr.jab, then either far st.strong or far st.forward if you think he is jump happy.

Dont bother with any IAT mixups as they get stuffed by Headbut. 

Never ever ever do the ultra when he is not doing something.  If he is standing when you do Ultra he can actually charge down during the ultra animation and then headbutt you through the ultra.

When you have ultra or super, constantly buffer the 2xQCF motion, so that if he rushes you just push the buttons and punish him.

Also EX up flame (hcb+kick) is really useful against him for when you have thrown out a limb and he jumps it a little late.

Hope that helps man.  You basically just keep him away at all costs... once he is in he is very hard to push out.  But if you manage to tag him with an ultra or super with the above trick you can make him fear trying to push through you pokes with EX rushing.  Also go into practice mode and practice throwing EX rushes on reaction.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Well help me Skullator, I'm trying to make it work right now. I already had the iso so now I've installed the game and it needs the disc and I don't know how to put it on GFWL. Help me now!

Skullator

Assuming you have a good .iso:

Mount the iso
My computer
Explore the CD
Crack folder
Copy the executable and paste it into your C:\Program Files\CAPCOM\Street Fighter IV\
Do you want to replace the file? yes.

If you don't have the crack let me know, I can also give you alt costumes \ unlocker.

And you need the key to get it working on GFWL, you should be able to enter a key when you first try to start the game.. or play online or whatever, it will ask you for the key~

massi4h

Didn't think I needed the crack, but yeah got to that and it doesn't open though. And how do I use it in gfwl?

Skullator

Crack just lets you play with NO CD. You dont open the crack you should just put it in the same folder the game installs to and replace the default launcher .exe with the one in the crack folder, then it will work.

And you have to pay for a GFWL key, then launch the game.. then when you start the game and press like the HOME button on your keyboard you can bring up the GFWL stuff

massi4h

OK yeah I'm talking to everyone else on vent, and yeah I'm getting to that screen saying play Street Fighter IV, but when I click it the box just disappears... Any suggestions?

xpunch

opps just saw leenys post dnt pay much attention 2 my rubbish lol. shot lenny thats saw good info.

Skullator

Quote from: massi4h on March 08, 2010, 09:58:17 PM
OK yeah I'm talking to everyone else on vent, and yeah I'm getting to that screen saying play Street Fighter IV, but when I click it the box just disappears... Any suggestions?

Oh shit vent, I knew I was missing something on Windows 7.. hold on I'll see if I can jump on..

Costume changer:
www.skullator.com/apps/1.exe

Unlocker:
www.skullator.com/apps/2.exe