• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Is this Kevin aka devilstar?? or is this b bag man lol

Started by xpunch, March 09, 2010, 01:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

xboxlive gamertag = StoleUrPayola
im sure this is Jay aka iwicked but im not sure lol.

just because he said that hes kevin so im not sure lol he mains zanbeef and he kept sending me msg's like il see you at the ranbats and he said yes im kevin but jay's gief is better than mine and being a ball bag and stuff lolz.

plus right now hes playing halo3 and we all know jay's a halo freak but yeah can sum1 clear this ups shot fanx. oh and i thought it was kevin because i was having a hard time beating him. but then he ate ovaheads all day lol

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

1: Kevin (DevilStar)for one don't that much.
2: He doesn't have an xBox
3: He will crush you xD

cleared!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Skullator

Funny.. he copied how humble and flattering Kevin genuinely is too.. hahaha.

massi4h

xpunch

lol thanks for clearing it up boyz it was only because it was a random person who joined my lobby and i was like hu is this? calling me jay through his msg's n stuff but yeah i beat him a few times with overhead c.lk headbutt ultra everytime and man kevin will never let me get away with that not even once hehehehe shame wicked i beat u.  ;D

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Hahaha it was funny while it lasted lol can't believe you thought I was Kevin bro....il take that as a compliment haha
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: xpunch on March 09, 2010, 09:46:27 AM
lol thanks for clearing it up boyz it was only because it was a random person who joined my lobby and i was like hu is this? calling me jay through his msg's n stuff but yeah i beat him a few times with overhead c.lk headbutt ultra everytime and man kevin will never let me get away with that not even once hehehehe shame wicked i beat u.  ;D
.                                                                                                                                 Lol You only beat me twice out of ten games bro hahaha but yeah hard u were catching me with overheads all day, gotta work on my spd reaction for that
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community