• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Humanbomb vs Devilstar / Zosla

Started by CoffinDrop1, March 13, 2010, 07:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoffinDrop1

Stumbled across these matches today from Humanbombs You tube channel couldnt see it posted in this topic. Awesome to watch!
Theres a few matches that he posted up so check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/humanbomb

xpunch

its funny to hear human bomb say "fuck" wenever he got grabed lol, but man where do those ultra's come from??? they come outta no where. congrats kevin on beasting humanbomb  ;D

zos'la

heh, he was very good, though its a bit rude recording and not telling us.
Its my first time playing such a highly skilled player tbh.

But good job to our NZ top against OZ top^^

let the games begin!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

These vids have been up for a while haven't they, good matches.
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

Yes, they been up since January.  Since it was Andy and Kevin playing thought it would be their choice to post the vids here or not.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

its ok to post them la, It was at the when the vids were recorded we didn't know that's all lol... though it wouldn't change much facts.
I would of though someone such as HB would have the initiative to say so in the first place.
But still great games and Vid, i was actually happy to see these available as I wanted to see how badly i played -.-
learn a lot from my mistakes!!!

CoffinDrop1

Quote from: stereomonkey on March 14, 2010, 11:23:19 AM
Yes, they been up since January.  Since it was Andy and Kevin playing thought it would be their choice to post the vids here or not.
Hey sorry Andy and Kevin. After I posted it I thought whether I should have actually checked in first to see if you didnt mind the vids being put up but it was all in the spirit of our NZism community seeing local high level play and learning from it. I hope to see some match footage of myself up here some day whether it be good or bad which will most likely be the latter based on my tourney performance  to date 8) Hopefully no big drama's there guys.

zos'la

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on March 14, 2010, 12:38:23 PM
Hey sorry Andy and Kevin. After I posted it I thought whether I should have actually checked in first to see if you didnt mind the vids being put up but it was all in the spirit of our NZism community seeing local high level play and learning from it. I hope to see some match footage of myself up here some day whether it be good or bad which will most likely be the latter based on my tourney performance  to date 8) Hopefully no big drama's there guys.
its not theproblem, just didnt realise they recorded ourmatches.. lol nvm that.

Hulk

lolol I'm pretty sure that was tlassg who said fuck not HB~

but yeah I remember HB did mention that DS was the best player that he played from NZ.

Suggest watch all 10 games~ they were very well played by both players~ Gief does have a hard match up against Gouki tho...