• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

CloudLan

Started by Skullator, April 04, 2010, 08:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Figured I would make a topic for it

The turnout for the event wasn't so great, but it was still a very fun way to spend a weekend.
Rediculous amounts of casuals on SFIV, Third Strike, Tekken6, Smash Melee and other games. Good times were had by all.

Results for the small SFIV tourny-
1st- Massi4h
2nd- Skullator
3rd- TooMeke

Vid-

Massive thanks to both NZTauranga and Mason for letting me crash at their pads over the weekend too  ;D

massi4h

I knew I shouldn't have given you that video. I want it wiped from the earth...

Played like utter shit, and I did for the rest of the tournament which meant lol finals of me doing 5 second rushdown, 94 second jump back fireball.

GGs all, it was fun, wish more showed up though. And sorry Neal about Tekken being cancelled I hope you didn't come in today to see no-one was there.

Will

Does anyone still do melee meet ups? KEEEENS as hell, use to do monthlys in Tauranga when we were all there.
To bad there isnt any central venue to host a console lan...  :(
Learning....

Neal

Quote from: massi4h on April 04, 2010, 08:20:21 PM
I knew I shouldn't have given you that video. I want it wiped from the earth...

Played like utter shit, and I did for the rest of the tournament which meant lol finals of me doing 5 second rushdown, 94 second jump back fireball.

GGs all, it was fun, wish more showed up though. And sorry Neal about Tekken being cancelled I hope you didn't come in today to see no-one was there.

Yeah bro I did go along today, meh all good though. It was cool to get some SF pointers and the tournament was kinda fun albeit onesided for me. Waltzing through the Tekken tournament would have been a bit stink anyway seeing as no one there was really enthusiastic.

massi4h

Yeah Midnite said he would refund your entry anyway, so no loss for you, just no gain I guess.

@Will, Sambo and some of the brawl players do meetups sometimes and I and a few others always push melee in. Just keep an eye out on the nintendo gp forums. You shoulda jumped on for a game at cloudlan though

Will

Ah yea wasnt to sure if they still hosted there meets, yea should have had some games but was to busy watching Halo lol. Ill bring along my full Wii setup to XLAN though, get something going there :)
Learning....