• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Quote from: samurai black on May 19, 2010, 08:09:28 PM
fuck yes. i'll bring my 'limited edition' gold controller plus the stink see through purple one

I'll bring my rumble pack. You know what else was good? Snowboard kids or something

Dropped super, playing RE5. Not bad. Damn but gotta save up for red dead. Lets make an Nzism posse haha

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

fuck, i tried playing that on emulator the other night.

just not happening.

damn you n64 controller and your 6 face buttons

xpunch

playing three wonders on my old xbox atm, i use to play this everyday after school at my old fish n chip shop back in the days, was one beast of a game.  ;D

stereomonkey

Allan Wake, was pretty awesome.  Now time for some spaghetti western after I finsh this Mirrors Edge....
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 21, 2010, 07:49:05 PM
Allan Wake, was pretty awesome.  Now time for some spaghetti western after I finsh this Mirrors Edge....

mirrors edge is one of my favourite games
reminds me of the old 2d games

stereomonkey

It's fun.  I played it when it came out but never got around to finishing it so I guess now is the time, lol.

Are you going to play Red Dead Redemption Jonny?

HoneyBadger

Quote from: redtie on May 20, 2010, 12:03:07 PM

Dropped super, playing RE5. Not bad. Damn but gotta save up for red dead. Lets make an Nzism posse haha

KEEN
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

CrazyMobius

Apart from Super Street Fighter IV been playing Pokemon Red on Gameboy Advance.

stereomonkey

Quote from: OLEET on May 22, 2010, 12:46:54 AM
Quote from: redtie on May 20, 2010, 12:03:07 PM
I'll bring my rumble pack. You know what else was good? Snowboard kids or something

KEEN

Same here, but for you xbox fullaz :D

geneterror

Playing Red Dead Redemption, it's fuckin' awesome!
KOW 2011

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Barnstorm

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 21, 2010, 10:10:32 PM
It's fun.  I played it when it came out but never got around to finishing it so I guess now is the time, lol.

Are you going to play Red Dead Redemption Jonny?

had a quick turn at my bro inlaws place feels kinda like a gta and borderlands mix
not sure if ill play
contemplating moding my console tho if its decent to play online

CptMunta

Playing Viewtiful Joe Double trouble on the DS. Really fun game dispite having only 2 enemies on screen at once and unresponsive touch screen issues. So much better than VJ Red Hot Rumble on psp.

VJ on gamecube is one of my favorite games of all time. Rainbow Ved my way through that game on all but the hardest setting. Had tons of fun unlocking all the extra characters. loved the level deign and didn't mind replaying it one bit. PS2 version had Dante as a selectable character just not such a solid frame rate from what I can remember.

VJ 2 was a bit naff. Just the same game but with less clever levels. Slivia was selectable but was boring and pretty useless. Hope VJ gets another release. Clover were awesome. Godhand rocks!

Also playing scribblenauts and tauma centre. Cheers for the ds lend redtie, having a blast!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

samurai black

IIRC the creator of VJ (also responsible for DMC and bayonetta) has said that it is one series he'd like to complete with a third game. too bad clover no longer exists. theyre platinum games now and owned by sega. im desperately hoping sega lets them revive alex kidd ala VJ/godhand style :D

also playing the 2008 prince of persia game. really enjoying it