• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

LA SSF4 Fight Club Stream Jwong vs Daigo possibly.

Started by massi4h, April 23, 2010, 10:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/04/24/daigo_umehara_vs._justin_wong_at_last_nights_super_street_fighter_iv_fight_club

So right at the start of the main event, Seth says "what do you think of that internet? A special favour to me". So perhaps Daigo was influenced into picking Guile...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Wouldn't surprise me. I think seth was getting annoyed with all the people who were saying guile was shit in super. Getting Daigo to play that shit is a pretty clear way of shutting the scrubs up.

The more and more guy i watch, the more i want to play that shit. Lenny's gonna have to give me ninja lessons.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Yeah sweet. It's just even when I pick him in casuals/tournament I get abused by certain people... I'll drop it now.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on April 25, 2010, 12:25:41 AM
I still don't get how playing a top tier character makes you gay... So if they removed the top tier characters, then the other characters would be top tier and people would complain about them. And asif we would play a vs game with 1 character. People need to grow some balls rather than crying over who I pick in a game. I'm serious cause I'm actually getting pissed off, it's constant bullshit. Not you Euan.

Don't worry about it man.   People are just ribbing you, and if they are genuinely annoyed, its at the character not yourself.

I get kinda annoyed at the character cause he just doesn't play like a street fighter character and I miss the old akuma... I liked the old akuma.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.