• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

That new guy

Started by TommyHarmonical, April 23, 2010, 05:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommyHarmonical

Hey y'all,
       Just wanted to introduce myself. The names Tom, you may have seen me at giga a couple times playing the odd ryu or gen. Good to finally find a sf4/ssf4 community. Gotta say i was impressed by the level of play here in Auckland. I can see you guys know your stuff! Hopefully that can rub off on me during my many an asswhooping to come. Time will tell, but it will be a good change from playing the same people/matchups all the time. Which aint getting me any better at this stage. Ive sent everyone friend requests who are on xbl, most of which are still pending but im sure thats prob. because you didnt know who I was. So if you got one from tommyharmonical and can bothered with another friend, that would be super cool!lol
                             cheers

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Welcome to the site bro. Always good to see new people. To put a name to a face, are you the guy whose chair i jacked at giga last night just before you had to leave?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

TommyHarmonical

Yeah thats the one,haha, was a good seat while it lasted.

massi4h

Oh you were the gen player last night trying to do the hands combos which they pretty removed. Yeah you were surprisingly good, I'll hopefully see you in some lobbies when Super drops.

xpunch

shot bro good to see you on here, and it looks like you went up to giga yesterday  ;D shot bo

TommyHarmonical

Yep thats me, they say its just a harder timing on the hands, but I was really just trying to land hands 2 super but seems that timing changed a bit too. Was dope to see the new game ahead of time! Didnt have the balls 2 try a new character tho. To me it seemed Dudley was the beast of the night. His corner juggles are painfull.
Cheers for the heads up xpunch, made my night ;D
Who yous feeling in super so far?

TommyHarmonical

btw, is ther some sort of time fluctuation going on here as far as the posts go?Or just on my screen? Haha, Already went to giga tnght because I thought blackstars post was written today. Looked like a dick rockin up w my stick and nobody there!lol

samurai black

aww, thats heart breaking dude.

anyway, to fix the time

go to 'profile' up top and go down to 'account settings'. then 'modify profile' and 'look and layout'.

click 'auto detect' next to time offset and you should be set.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

TommyHarmonical

cheers Samurai,
sussed it, shldnt have to sit in my car outside gigga crying on a sat. night because I cant play super! I can just cry at home for the next 2 weeks :'(
Almost wish I didnt play it, cause I cant play vanilla anymore without frowning.
Oh well, I hate volcanoes, Its all akumas fault

Rorooze

hey man, welcome, quite a few new people around which is good to see, when ssf4 hits the stores i'm sure we'll get some games in the lobbies!

Kinetic_IQ

Quote from: samurai black on April 23, 2010, 11:01:37 PManyway, to fix the time

go to 'profile' up top and go down to 'account settings'. then 'modify profile' and 'look and layout'.

click 'auto detect' next to time offset and you should be set.

Shot Blackstar my time been messed up since the jump :-[

Sup, Tommy. Good to see another Gen player in the house. Look forward to sharing some techniques.
Formerly manawakore. Had to switch it up.

zos'la

Gen playerslets hook up soem games sometime!!! I want to kick that old bastard back into his wheel chair.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.