• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 AVAILABLE NOW AT FIRSTGAMES PS3

Started by zos'la, April 26, 2010, 03:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Skullator

Argh! so frustrating waiting these final few days now that Firstgames has theirs available!

DLC is worth it though.

electric

Quote from: Skullator on April 26, 2010, 04:27:49 PM
Argh! so frustrating waiting these final few days now that Firstgames has theirs available!

DLC is worth it though.

I tried to guilt trip MightyApe into shipping early seeing as First Games is already pushing copies out the door... I don't think it'll work though :(
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

I'm not to fussed. I have a gig I'm going to tonight, dinner tomorrow night and movies probably Thurs night plus somewhere I have to find the time to work on the poster for the Nats, I wouldn't get to play it until Friday anyway :'(
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: electric on April 26, 2010, 04:33:53 PM
I tried to guilt trip MightyApe into shipping early seeing as First Games is already pushing copies out the door... I don't think it'll work though :(

If it does, let us know.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

FearlessNewbie

Quote from: electric on April 26, 2010, 04:33:53 PM

I don't think any shop got the PAL ver. yet? Firstgames has the PS3 US version only, a mate in HK already got it yesterday 25th.
A Newbie but Fearless!

xpunch

looks like only the super SUPER hype players are going to get it today.

xkheretic

Quote from: geneterror on April 26, 2010, 04:36:20 PM
I'm not to fussed. I have a gig I'm going to tonight, dinner tomorrow night and movies probably Thurs night plus somewhere I have to find the time to work on the poster for the Nats, I wouldn't get to play it until Friday anyway :'(

man, what a socialite!  ;)

stereomonkey

Ummm, I thought that if companies break street dates they usually end up with a written complaint by the publisher and forever banned receiving further products from that publisher.  Must be different over here...
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

xpunch

didn't you know stu... firstgames is the centre of the blackmarket for video games, da dude sells them str8 outa his garage hahaha nah just jokes firstgames man and employes, but the garage part is true i read it on trademe bout a month ago. but its good for us NZers who get the game nice n early. good work firstgames man and employes :).

stereomonkey

I hope so, don't want them to lose business because of that :)

xkheretic

I've visited the FG HQ.  There is a small showroom on the side of the garage which is actually quite nice.  Like a mini EB with no used games baskets to dodge.

fluxcore

He's not breaking street date, he's importing them so it's not the same release :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

fluxcore

Nah we allow parallel importing and whatnot
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness