• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SSF4 AVAILABLE NOW AT FIRSTGAMES PS3

Started by zos'la, April 26, 2010, 03:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Monaco got their PAL copies today and shipped them all to the retailers as well from my understanding.

So most places should get them tomorrow or the next day. Doubt anyone will break street date though. Tryed to hussle getting some copies running on demo stands instore but looks as though it might not happen  :(
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[SAS]akuma1nz

Well I got mine from (first) games... Mean as... Be on it all 2mrow after wrk!!! Yipeeeeee
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

iMagneto

haha i got mines at first games.. thank you first games.. nice little room...full of games.. haha
been playing for 4 or 5 hours WHOAH!!

Skullator

You lucky guys!

I'm so hype to master Makoto! SEICHUSEN GODANZUKI!!!!!!!

zos'la

Me, Hue and Ben got ours as well. Was too freakign busy playing last night and didnt even post up hahaha.
Tried most of teh new chars and got to know them better now that I have teh game.
As for the xbox360 version, since its region locked FG is waiting for the PAL version which is delayed as expected everywhere else due to the Volcano eruption in Iceland. So I would expect sometimes next week at the earliest for the 360 players, but I might be wrong as Munta said Monaco already has stock???

I don't want to be at work today.. goddamit!!! let me go home!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CptMunta

Quote from: zosla on April 27, 2010, 07:37:50 AMAs for the xbox360 version, since its region locked FG is waiting for the PAL version which is delayed as expected everywhere else due to the Volcano eruption in Iceland. So I would expect sometimes next week at the earliest for the 360 players, but I might be wrong as Munta said Monaco already has stock???

Yip they have the game. My copy was sent out yesterday arvo. But some of our prizes haven't been sent yet due to Volcano action. It really is a mixed bag when flights are leaving. First Games copies could come at anytime really, sooner the better. It's weird got a friend Q who was overseas and doesn't know if he'll make it back in time for the realease party/tourney.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

HoneyBadger

... You're friends with Q? Spare mask plz
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA