• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Where to buy SSFIV: TE?

Started by karizzma, April 27, 2010, 01:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

Does anyone know if a place in NZ will be selling these? I'm in real need of a new stick and I want to get this one for the PS3.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Trademe, although I was looking the other day and there aren't any there. You might even have some luck at livewire in town. I know Nathan got one from there quite recently, but i wouldn't get my hopes up.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

I bought mine from eBay - arrived in just under 2 weeks, well packaged and in perfect working order. Cost me $326 NZ including shipping (which was fucking expensive, by the way... $90 US)

I'm not aware of anyone in NZ selling these, or even planning to sell these... so an import is probably your best bet Turns out I'm all shit - refer to Bills and Grahams posts

Bought mine from this crowd: http://stores.ebay.com/East-Luna - a little costly on shipping, and I'm sure you could hunt around for a slightly better bargain, but I'm not really complaining either... was totally worth it IMO.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

Livewire are supposed to be getting some soon.
KOW 2011

karizzma

Quote from: geneterror on April 27, 2010, 01:45:47 PM
Livewire are supposed to be getting some soon.

I wish someone in town could go check on that...

xpunch

lucky i got a livewire card in my wallet which is in my pocket which has the phone number on it hahaha 368 1898 ring dem and ask dem lol

B BOY DRAW2

This where I got mine...

http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/en_US/list&parentCategoryID=&categoryID=3953600&resultsPerPage=29

...ordered it on 22nd...arrived today!!! (27th)

cost me $330...but the way the NZ dollar is at the moment you may get it cheaper...I've been following the NZ dollar since I made my purchase and it has dropped $10 since the 22nd.

Some may say it's pricey...and there's only one option for shipping to NZ (which is the most expensive - EXPRESS SHIPPING)
but I'm a sneaker freak...If I didn't buy this arcade stick...I'd just spend the cash on shoes  ;D

I'm hella stoked to have another stick!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

nztauranga

Lols I brought my 2 TE sticks a month ago start of april from Livewire Auckland, $330 ea Yikes! I asked for a discount but Neh! sez Donna the Manager.
I rang them on the 28th April about my pre-order <.< ;D and enquired on any T.E's available, they were out of stock and ordering the new SSF4 Sticks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4RJ5mY7syk&feature=related
-work to live not live to work-><>

maelgrim

ooh those slim TE sticks are very nice.
I think once ive managed to get my daugter (nearly 6) to pull off Rose's Ultra1 (her fav) then there is no way my wife can object to getting a 2nd stick :)
she was pretty close last night on my HRAP
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Will

Livewire will be getting the TE-S (Round 2s) in but no more normal TEs, cant order em in anymore. Trademe would be the best beat to try and get one at a cheapish price.
Learning....

maelgrim

Arksys are doing a limited run on BB style TE sticks.
Unfortunately ship to U.S only.
http://www.aksysgames.com/store/

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

originaljulz

Livewire just got a recent shipment of Round 2 TEs recently. As of Saturday, I know they have two PS3 and two 360 TE sticks. And a various assortment of crappier sticks too.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

geneterror

KOW 2011

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

KOW 2011